The Sun Dragons girls

Yubelluna, Isabella, Carlamain, Y/n and RA all appeared in the two godly beings home. The home was considered big something that Y/n found confusing. Just last night it was a small two bedroom apartment. Now it was a five bedroom bedroom with two bathrooms.

"When did you?" Y/n questioned before RA smiled.

"Devils aren't the only ones that can make their estates bigger." He smiled before turning to the girls. "Please make yourselves at home." He said trying to make the girls comfortable.

"Thank you my lord." Yubelluna thanked as the three left the two and went down the hall to the rooms. While Y/n and RA walked towards the massive kitchen.

"I can't believe lord Riser lost to that boy." Carlamain said as she carried her bags with her cloths and her sheath with her broken sword.

"Like it or not Carlamain. Riser chose to accept the deal." Yubelluna said making Carlamain turn to her.

"How are you not upset? You knew Riser longer than we have."

"And when I can I'll talk to him about it. But even now he's currently under medical surveillance.  The divine flames from Ra's champion did a number on him." She said as Isabella noticed the pictures of Y/n and his god during the years of their lives.

"To think." Isabella started as she picked up a picture of Y/n wearing a military uniform. "That the sun dragon emperor is soft but tough."

"He must've lived a few double lives." Carlamain stated as another one showed him in a boxing ring.

"He looks so happy in them." Isabella stated before the three moved away and entered their seperate rooms.

The sound of a clock went off in the night. Yubelluna tossed and turned in her room as she sat up needing to get some water. Turning to the alarm clock on her nightstand it showed two o'clock in the morning. Standing up she made her way to the kitchen but noticed the dimmed light as the kitchen lights were on. Slowly making her way to the kitchen she noticed Y/n sitting at the dinner table snacking on some crackers and cheese while he had a book in his hand. Hearing her make her way into the room he looked up and noticed her.

"Oh sorry. Did I wake you?" He whispered as she simply shook her head.

"No. I was just thirsty."

"Cups are behind me and the fridge can give you some filtered water. Unless you like drinking from the tap." He said as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't drink anything expensive?" She asked as he shook his head.

"Ra taught me to be humbled. Not to let the power of a title to cloud your brain." He stated before standing up and picking up his trash before throwing it away. "I'll leave you to it." He smiled before leaving her behind.

Yubelluna noticed a dimmed glow coming from the males hand a blue red and yellow color pulsed slightly as he had a pained expression while he walked past her. Moving to the cabinet she grabbed a cup and filled it with water. Taking a couple of sips she made her way down the hallway as she heard talking from Y/ns room.

"Just shut up and stay in your cage. You're not in control here." He sternly spoke as he wanted nothing to do with whatever he was threatening.

Yubelluna left him to his conversation but she was intrigued by this statement. Slowly three hours has past as Yubelluna woke up to the sound of a door opening and closing. She thought to herself that it could be RA leaving for his morning duties as the sun god or maybe Isabella for her morning work out. Slowly waking up she stood up and got ready to make some coffee only for there to be three cups of coffee for the girls already. Carlamain and Isabella woke up and followed behind her as they noticed the cups of coffee and even plates of food. simple eggs and bacon with some toast. Yubelluna moved towards Y/ns room before knocking and opening the door only to noticed he's not there.