Kokabiel vs Y/n. Kiba's resolve.

*bang, Crack, Clash, boom* 

"Divine! Boost!"

These sounds echoed through the battlefield as Rias, her peerage, Y/n and his girls attacked the Fallen angel. Rias had fired a massive attack thanks to Issie transferring power into her along with Yubelluna. Isabella and Koneko were next as they rushed at the fallen as he blocked their attacks with his ten wings. Going to attack them with the very things he used to protect himself with Carlamain, Xenovia and Kiba, who had just joined the fight, slashed at him making him redirect his attack. Jumping back Kokabiel narrowly dodged a axe kick from Y/n as his heel cracked the ground underneath him. Kokabiel went to attack him with a light sword but  Yubelluna summoned a massive purple ball of energy blowing him back and exploding in front of her emperor.

"Divine! Divine! Divine!" Ra yelled out as him and his partner absorbed the attack.

Kokabiel ran at Y/n but was stopped by Carlamain as she clashed her sword with his. Isabella was next as she side kicked Kokabiel in the cheek making him stagger a bit. Using his wings the angel went to do an A.O.E attack but missed as Y/n had appeared behind him with his girls on his shoulders before he set them down. Yubelluna and Akeno summoned Lightning and Explosives respectively as Kokabiel protected himself.

Issie watched seeing the gang attack the angel with coordinated attacks. While Asia was healing Koneko when she tried to get a close attack in before Yubelluna's attack went off. She had been pushed back by it before everyone noticed Y/n take off with a sonic boom. Kokabiel looked in shock as a fist was firmly planted into the angels stomach as the both of them flew towards the rubble of the school before the boy shifted and kicked Kokabiel back into the combined attacks of Akeno, Rias and Yubelluna. Everyone was getting exhausted from this Long termed fight.

Even Y/n was feeling a bit tired from absorbing so many attacks. Ra chuckled which made his partner look down at him.

"What's so funny Ra?" He questioned making the dragon speak.

"It's been quite a while since I've seen you get tired. You should end this fight soon. Otherwise the stockpiling effects will damage you once again." He said making Y/n think about it. It had been a few years....ten years to be exact...since he had been taking too many stockpiles.

"Man. I was just about to see how many more I can take." He sighed as Kokabiel blew the smoke off of himself as he seemed to be angry.

"Why won't you all just die?!" He yelled before feeling Y/n grab him and suplex him before rolling onto him and repeatedly wail on his face. But Kokabiel stabbed him in his abdomen with his wings as they intrude through his armor and body making him cough blood. Making the angel laugh seeing how much damage he did.

"Do you like that boy?!" He laughed but had his mouth covered by the boys hand.

"Eh. It was alright. What about this? BLAZE CANNON!" He yelled as his hand glowed and radiated heat making Kokabiel yell in pain before the both of them were consumed by a massive fireball before it went off.

"Divine!" Ra yelled nine times as Kokabiel and Y/n were split apart with Y/n on his feet. "Partner will you stop treating this like a training session!" Ra yelled making Kokabiel look at the sun dragon emperor with rage.

"You've been using me like a training dummy!?" He glared making Y/n rub the back of his head with his armor fading away into golden dust.

"Yeah. I wanted to see how many stockpiles I can get. I haven't been able to see on normal devil's. So a high ranked angel seemed like the right kind of test. To be honest. You have done quite a few hits properly onto me. But now. I'm gonna be taking this seriously."