3. Strawberries

Chris -
strawberry Strawberry Strawberry Strawberry I love strawberries it's actually something that me and Liz used to you know eat together all the time when we were a couple and now that we're married we always chocolate strawberries because the first time I ever took on a date behind JYP back I fed her some strawberries. It was really really nice and it was a dream.

Come true if you will I remember I did some chocolate and some didn't have chocolate and I tried to kiss and you know she ate a strawberry and giggled and had to read Sention since she was a little over two years old we gave her for strawberry because if you give a baby a strawberry too early, they could have allergic reaction and develop at allergy to it later on which would not be good for her because we huge Juggalos and obviously if she was allergic with them away, but you know, what would we do if they all went to school and it was off your strawberry and you know not you know we don't have the house or you know maybe he'd be scared and I really want my kids to have opportunities and people to go do things but sometimes I just worry because sometimes I think OK well maybe I wasn't good enough for it what day was at me for leaving you know for your  and they can't go with me to certain parts of the country for safety purposes because like we go to South Africa sometimes and I just don't know how safe it is to bring your wife and kids to go and I do it's a bad town but you know my families, my life and I just always want to you know be there for them as long as I possibly can a Chani set a voice I looked over and my  jaw hit the floor it was Liz she was standing there and she looks so so beautiful. It was so like astonishing to see her. She had on this really pretty red and black lingerie.

I mean to me she gets more beautiful by the minute but there is some thing about her and that red and black lingerie that just you know, set me off that night, and I skipped threw up in my arms and spinner around a little bit and she giggled we were alone because the kids are at the grandmas house and we decided to have a little us time we haven't been able to do that in quite some time with you know how to get a toddler and having you know an eight month old the love .

I have for this woman is beyond me and I don't think I'll ever be able to replace it or anything like I just don't think that it could ever be like like every replacing. This is my life and I just love her so much. 

Liz -
oh Chris , you always rock my world but you always have a member the first time I saw you tears roll down my eyes at the thought of it. I just watched them on the survival show and got an attached. It was so weird when you love somebody that much and you care about them that much it's weird like I was you know .

I know how so many girls like I said I'm gonna marry you one day I'm gonna do this but it's weird when you actually had to do it and it's just so worth it. I remember when I came here to, Seoul I was completely alone and I had no one to look after me,

and or look up to you. I left my friends and family behind, but it was worth it when I met Chan it was almost like enough faith had it and now we have two beautiful children eventually we wanna third, but there are no hurries right now, considering the fact that

I had to unplanned pregnancies, but we're gifts from God and we are very grateful that it turned out perfect .