7. Leavenders

Kairn -

perhaps there are times you just need to count your blessings or maybe it's the fact that no one's really up and there for you from time to time. If you keep on asking yourself what you do, you will begin to realize what she did wasn't your fault, and what you do isn't your fault because.

I always say there's no such thing as a bad person. There is a such thing as as a person who is bad, but I don't think anybody's ever born bad, if make, make some of us this is bad from time to time, but eventually the arrogance and someone will send out or you could only hope .

I suppose but you know something there times are you just gonna have to tell yourself that you did the right thing and will continue to do the right thing and even though people might not understand what you're going through is at least one person that understands what you're going through so you just Gotta keep on being strong and believing yourself because if youbelieve in yourself then you are dreams determination and belief .

I suppose but I always say you should never you should never you should never and I mean ever tell someone that they don't matter because they do matter and if you keep on telling yourself that they don't matter then eventually they will realize it because there's been so many people that I've let me down and if I don't pay attention to them, they think about it and they get anxious because they realize that

I don't care about them or have time for them That's the thing you can't control when you're around and you can't waste your time on that either you know you have to be strong and you have to keep going even if you think that you can't do it because keep on moving and going forward means that you're going to go far in life, and eventually the people who were so busy trying to stop you will be out in bed by crisis, and I am a firm believer that karma exist, and if you cannot you cannot have poorer tragedies you have to just move on and keep going where you want to go.

That's the biggest thing in life. It's really hard to move on for some people it's OK take as long as you need but don't let it consume you you know sometimes people need to know today if we use the Houston push people need 5 to 6 and some people just need a 10 year Maybe to grieve and heal but that doesn't make you any less of a person.

It's really hard when you try to give you some closure or people apologize I don't mean it you know .

I've been working on a book about grief and feelings, but you just gotta keep you know going and pushing for it because if I would've kept on having a pity party if I would've never gotten Nori or Han and I'm so glad that I met them and I'm so glad I get to be a mom and wife.