15.:D

Maddie -
perhaps there are times in everybody's life where you don't really realize what is going with now and or maybe it's the fact that people don't want you to be happy or perhaps it's the fact that you don't really know what's gonna happen like so you try not to have any petty parties .

I know pit parties have been thing in my life for a very long time and I get tired of people always asked me why don't you feel sorry for me or why

don't you say hi to me or why don't you do this and why don't you do that that answer is I'm not going to do those things because if we have petty parties, it doesn't change what we went through and it doesn't make the  situation any better. It just means that we're living in the past. truthfully be told that's not always the case.

I'm not always looking to be kind people and others might say that's a little harsh because you don't always have to be kind of people if they're not gonna be kind to you that's for I always say everybody asked me why I think that way and I think it's because I've always too poorly and I hate it when people tell me oh well because I gave $.50 to a charity organization today you have to be kind to me for the rest of your life no because 50 Cent that's just pocket change that's not gonna get better Get us anywhere I mean am I get you a carton of  juice if you're lucky but $.50 you know it's me medication and peoples lives or was so much more than $.50 if you want to be generous please give a $2500 donation don't be cheap and propane you say that's like we're some form of circus because we're not peoples lives or depending on .

everybody's generosity these days I'm not sure I created the Mancini foundation because I wanted to help children who are suffering suffering Illnesses, to feel better and get a happy long life, but you have people selfishness in the peoples ways and not telling people how things are really working behind the scenes. I don't think we're gonna see any improvement and I've always said that I don't wanna see any more children die but if you ask me peoples, selfishness,

I think is the reason why people commit suicide ask, ask you aside, but if you keep on being nasty to one another, nobody's gonna want to be around you and that's what I tell people and I gotta pay that wrong With me. I didn't really know people realize that I wasn't the issue but I'm not here for peoples opinions of me, I'm here to see about a difference in the world, and I'm here to make sure that everybody else was loved, validated and assured, you know everybody needs assurance in a different way. If someone's having a bad day all you have to do is maybe offer a kind word or just sing a nice song about breathing .

I suppose but that's no reason to make people sad and put them down but I can't sit here and clot to people how you should treat others I always say if you don't want it done to you don't do it to someone else because eventually it'll be done to you and will be done with such a force you're going to think wow Why did I think it was OK to do that to someone because now I know how they felt but why do you have to be mean to begin with? Why do you have to do anything that's so nasty of people that's what I have wondered for the longest of times and I've never let anybody do this to some other people again I will always try to do the right thing and see a difference.