5 . Melon

Chris -
today me Liz , Santan and Dale had all decided that we were gonna go on a family walk and of course Quill

is with us. He was such a good happy little guy. He was always wagging his tail and always having a fun time on walks and we had decided to go on a walk and all the sudden my phone has blown up we were all and I disguises so no one knew that I was married with kids and I love my kids and even if I were public with my relationship I still wouldn't want to show our kids.

Were you know that your privacy man we can't have this sick paparazzi men lit Its just so heartbreaking  that literally they could get a picture of the kids and it could go viral and you know how much money we would make.

Liz - your right chan

You know how much money they would make off of my little family my little you no sense of security and my happiness just everything is it just that people are out there excluding the kids and when is women who like I mean Many idols  stopped wearing a bras years ago, and,

I like many women have stopped wearing bras and where I love

your size clothing because yourself in the criticism and my choice
just so perfect I just get emotional you just don't know what is happening or how it's happening it's scary and you ask this of each and every day what is going on with your life I mean .

I've always wanted to take the kids out you know freely but it's really hard to do that when someone is constantly bashing on the Internet if they got the alert of what year was really going on my life like a crazy they have a field day Siri and you tell yourself you should every day you know don't cry because that's how he's your feelings get hurt and that's when things go wrong.

I don't wanna cry every day like maybe perhaps I'm doing something wrong maybe I am doing something wrong your alright okay it's all going to be al alright.
Chris -

Liz, my darling do you realize how wonderful you are do you realize how special you are do you realize that you're one of the most important things ever who to life do you realize how special and wonderful that you are do you realize that every man in the world want to you because you're such a good mom and such a good wife and that they could never have you because you're just so special I kiss her for head and she smiled.

I always love to carry her but it's kind a hard to carry her and you know the two little ones cause they like to be strapped to daddies chest like a koala and they love their mom just as much as they love me .

I think they only like to snuggle with daddy because he's so big and they can you know hide them a T-shirt if they want to and I'm always there to give them you know life lessons when it's needed like I love my little family so much .