18. 26

Chris -

there are no mountain words to describe how proud I am of my Liz . There is absolutely no words or even thoughts to begin with how proud I am of her.

I'm so proud of my girl I just can't even contain my tears of time because I'm just so proud of her

and I want to cry because I'm just so proud you think about everything that you're going through anything OK I've done I've done something .

I've done a lot of things and it's scary because I just wanna be happy and healthy all of you don't want anyone don't want anyone to don't want anyone to take that away from you and I would go crazy if anything happens to me or my family I mean not just my family they have at home but me and my children and my wife and everything. I love the train like my mates like it's just hard I mean.

I remember when we bought the kids home – area, we had to be very sneaky about it, but Hanna was so excited to finally be an auntie and Lucas was so excited to be an uncle.

It's kind of emotional for them and even seen Felix family with Melody as well that was something I'll never forget, and then my mom cried so hard when she has sunshine for the first time she was a Helmi and she was beside herself with just everything in between she had always wanted to be one.

She's always going to be a Nana but we kept the traditional Korean name for Grammy and she is so well loved it's ridiculous like you get emotional just thinking about it so you tell yourself each and every day that you've done a very very very good job and you don't know what to say what to do or even if you're just going to continue to be grateful because if you think about it you always want to be grateful and I will always be grateful and I will never stop thanking God for letting my daughter be healthy and letting her be born alive

because you know
she could've been a stillborn to my son. He could get a stillborn because you know Liz and

I like to go out and have a good time occasionally in secrecy he and you know even when we're not we like to have cheese and wine together but you know drinking causes fetal alcohol syndrome and I'm really blessed that we didn't get food or alcohol syndrome or you know thank God like I said that sunshine was not in her stomach when they got poisoned because we didn't have to be that lucky we could've just been Gotta give me the short end of the stick in the back of the head or these child would like mental illnesses or mental retardation or just things like that like you don't know what exactly is in store for you and you just Gotta be grateful like you just Gotta keep killing on. 

You have to be strong like you cannot sit here and have meltdowns and cancer is in just all the things that people do when they don't get what they want it's heartbreaking and disgusting and despicable and it's just really really hard to deal with like you want what's best for your what's best for your kids hands no you just just will never stop whining what's best for these kids and you? Just you're just .

Thankful
every single day that you get these things because you don't have to have this thing you could've gotten the short end of the stick and I just had to be happy for it and I'm grateful that our kids turned out how to say I truly am.