Part 14

Ali stormed through Andrea's bedroom door without knocking,pulling the duvet off of the sleeping nanny and discarding it roughly onto the floor.

"GET UP" she shouted,grabbing Andrea roughly by the arm and yanking her into an upright position "AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

"What's going on?" Andrea mumbled sleepily and laid back down.

"Oh no you don't" Ali snapped and grabbed her once again "you're leaving right now"

"Ali,what are you doing?" Andrea yawned,scratching her head in confusion "why are you here?you're supposed to be in Australia"

"Yeah,funny that isn't it?" Ali retorted "of course I'm meant to be in bloody Australia,but I had to cut the trip short and come home because of you wrecking our house,having to take my kids away from their father for the best part of a month...you little bitch"

"No need for that" Andrea shrugged.

"Really Andrea?" Ali fumed "REALLY?there's every bloody need for it,you've been a complete nightmare since day one and in case it's escaped your memory,we fired you,now get up,get dressed and get out"

Ali grabbed Andrea's suitcase down from on top of the wardrobe and started pulling her belongings out of the chest of drawers and throwing them roughly into it.

"I've got nowhere to go" Andrea whined.

"Not my fucking problem" Ali insisted "you can sleep under a fucking bridge for all I care after everything you've put my family through"

"So,you're gonna physically throw me out?" Andrea smirked "I'd like to see you try"

"If that's what it takes" Ali got up threateningly into Andrea's face "then yeah,I will"

"Mummy,what's going on?" Ali was startled by the appearance of her young daughter in the doorway "I heard you shouting"

"Oh,here she is" Andrea got up from the bed and glared at Isla "the little trouble maker"

"Go away" Isla snapped.

"You gonna make me huh?" Andrea laughed nastily "come on then brat,let's see it"

"Don't you dare talk to her like that" Ali raged,raising her hand up high and bringing a tremendous open handed slap down onto Andrea's left cheek.

"You hit me" Andrea seethed,while holding her stinging face "that's assault"

"So call the police" Ali shrugged "see if I care"

"I WILL" Andrea shouted back and picked up her mobile from the bedside table,but Ali quickly snatched it away from her,stomped into the en suite bathroom and threw it down the toilet.

"What the hell...?" Andrea stated "you fucking lunatic"

Once again,Ali leaned threateningly close to Andrea's face and hissed at her.

"You ain't seen nothing yet"

All the stress,anger,resentment and worry of the last few months had finally reached its peak for Ali and she didn't care about any consequences at that precise moment,all she cared about was getting Andrea out of her home.

"You can leave right now with or without your belongings" Ali stated "I don't care which,but if you decide to do the decent thing and leave without any more arguing,then I'll allow you twenty minutes to get packed,otherwise you go now,what's it to be?"

"Ok" Andrea sighed reluctantly "I'll start packing"

"Good" Ali replied "I will be downstairs with the kids and you've got exactly twenty minutes,not a second more...come on Isla"