Chapter 1

Hello hello! Welcome to my Wenclair fic! I haven't written a full, fleshed out book in a while so this is my apprehensive attempt- please bear with me as I try and figure out how to make my brain work. Anyway, it doesn't follow the canon plot and is just hardcore enemies to lovers while Edin doing everything to make Wednesday like her.

I'll update as often as I can and, with two chapters at a time, after this one <3

Enjoy!!

——

Wednesday Addams was many things. A homicidal maniac for one, a powerhouse descendant from a long line of incredible witches, a danger to all life form,  and so on and so forth.

But most of all, she was very stubborn- especially in regards to her carefully curated routine. She hated when there were even minute disturbances- like dinner being served 5 minutes before 8:03pm sharp, when it was supposed to be.

She would awaken at roughly 5:30 in the morning, devoted 10 of the following minutes to stare at the ceiling and contemplate the worlds meaning and the subsidiary humans inhabiting it, and then would rise to dress. It didn't take long- usually 5 minutes or so, before sitting at the vanity to meticulously do her braids so not a hair was out of place. That took an hour, including fluffing and brushing her bangs to perfection.

Soon after, she would head downstairs to eat before the rest of her family rose from their sleep, and then headed out to the vast field behind the manor to shoot arrows at nearby birds.

Eventually, she would go off to school; heralded by Lurch with Pugsley by her side into that public school hell-hole that was running rampant with the hormonal teenage species.

It was disgusting, a curriculum far too simple-minded and an insult to the education system as a whole.

She spent most of it creating scenarios in her head that usually involved something stomach turning. It was so relaxing.

She'd return home by 3:30pm sharp and continue with her activities of tuning her torture skills, practicing the cello, experimenting on Pugsley, teaching Pubert how to perform autopsies (he was a bit late to it, after all, already 4), and then would spend an hour diligently working on her novel, fed at 7, asleep by 9:30.

But- due to an unfortunate mishap with letting her menagerie of piranha go for a dip in the school pool- she was now expelled.

And actively being thrust from routine, into a stuffy uniform and within her legacy; Nevermore Academy.

To say Wednesday was mad would be a severe understatement.

She felt the fury, the rage, boiling under her skin and coursing red-hot through her veins like some kind of bubonic plague about to eat her alive.

Well, one could only hope anyway.

Morticia and Gomez Addams were a horrible sight for sore eyes. The sickening stench of love coming from them made Wednesday often gag on impulse. The way they devoured each other in hungry gazes and fleeting touches was enough to make Wednesday want to gauge her own eyes out and ask Thing to throw them in the nearby lake, or turn them into a gorgeous pair of gooey earrings.

But alas, she needed them to carry on writing her novel. Although, she could always ask Thing to help her finish it...but no it wouldn't be up to her normal standard. He wasn't very creative, much more hands on. Her eyes would have to stay.

Morticia tsked, eyes tender upon her daughter. "Oh don't look so glum, my little devil. You have brought this upon yourself."

Gomez bounced a bit on the spot like an excitable child- no wonder Pugsley was so painful to exist around, a spitting image of their patriarch.
"Oh, my little scorpion, you are going to love it here! It's where-"