chapter 5

Nialls pov

"That's the nicest thing you've said these days" he smiles. "I got a text from liam" I suddenly say. "What about?" Harry asks looking at me. "If I still talked to you or Louis or zayn" he looks at me.

"What did you say?" He asks. "I said I didn't talk to zayn and I started talking to you since the interview and that lou is still my best friends" I say. "We could talk more if you want that! I mean I kinda missed you" Harry says. "I'd love that!"

"I really wanna see Louis too and btw lewis is a good person!" "That's why he's my best mate besides lou" "do they know each other?" He asks. "Well not in person cus that would end up terrible"

"Oh yeah it definitely would! I can imagine-" before he can end the sentence he gets a call.

Harrys pov

I get a call from Olivia so I pick up. "What's wrong love?" I ask her. "Well youre gone 2 hours so I thought you were dead. You never walk this long" I look at niall. "Niall needed my help and had to talk with me about his personal things" Niall smiles at me happy. "Well come back soon and let niall deal with his own shit!" She hangs up angry and I don't understand why.

We go back and when we arrive home I hug niall. "Wanna come golf with me and louis once?" He than asks. "Oh I love that!" I say. "No he doesn't and he can't sorry" Olivia says. "Oh well than I'll see you" niall says smiling so weak and understand it cus Olivia is really mean to Niall. I close the door behind niall and I look at Olivia.

"What the heck was that for?" I ask him. "He's destroying our relationship Harry!" She than says. "No he has personal problems and he needed help" "he's an asshole to you!" I sigh and just walk to my room. I get pulled in some kind of group chat on insta. It's with niall, Louis and lewis.

Lewiscapaldi
Welcome mister Styles!!😇

Niallhoran
Be nice lads!

Louist91
No we're doing it the tommo way!🥱

Harrystyles
Hello everyone 😂. Niall I'm sorry for how Olivia reacted😥

Niallhoran
It's alright I mean she doesn't like me and I don't blame her😕

Lewiscapaldi
Niall James horan I am coming to your house and make you say you love yourself!

Louist91
I am coming with you lewis!

Harrystyles
And I'm coming too! You're a very nice person niall! Don't hate yourself cus someone hates you! I won't treat them with kindness then! It's bye bye people!😂

Niallhoran
Than they should definitely run!!😂😂

Lewiscapaldi
Niall open that door! I will kick in the door!

Niallhoran
I'm to scared to open

After a while we could confines niall to say he loves himself. I think it's nice to be friends with these lads. But Olivia came in between so she took my phone.

"Why are you texting with them?" She asks. "Cus they're my friends why?" "They're toxic Harry why can't you see that?" I shake my head. "No they're not and I might go golf tomorrow with them!" "They're controlling you Harry!"