Author's Notes:«..About The Story..»

Hello, I'm 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻010.This is my first story entitled "𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁" if some of you read this story with the same title. That's my first account name, 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻10.The truth is my first account can't publish a new stories, votes, and comments which makes me frustrated because my first account didn't fully verified because I kind a new to wattpad so I didn't know that there's rules of it which I didn't read or pay attention. So, I decided to make a new account with full verification and continue the story that I didn't finished. I really want to say that, I really really sorry for deleting the story, for some of them are really enjoying it and want some updates on it. But don't worry I will continue this, until this story will end. Thank you and happy reading...

«..WorldUnknown010..»

                             «𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘»

𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔...

    In this story, Ali no longer wield I.R.I.S. So, he will used his own abilities of being a agent. He probably change his behavior for being a lazy, clumsy, and undiscipled into being a serious, responsible, understandable, calm, collected, smart, and cold sometimes.

   He will now taking seriously the life of being a agent and other things that he will need to change about himself.

   There's also the enemies like Numeros, in this story Uno/Djin is alive he was saved by Dos and Trez before the explosion happen in M.A.T.A Academy. There's also two unknown enemies that also want to caused the destruction and danger in Cyberaya that will appear in upcoming chapter in this story.

   This story will be Ali's point of view and other characters...

                            «𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘»

     I'm sorry if my grammar is kind a mess up but of course, this is the first time writing story in wattpad. So, I kind a beginner on this kind of thing. So, I try to make this story better for all of you.

    Also I don't own Ejen Ali, it own from the WAU Animation.

Words Count: 343 words

Published date: 11/29/22