( S1 ) Chapter 22:«.. Ali And Zain Vs The Members Of Numeros ..»

[ 𝗠

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 ]

[ 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 27, 2029 ]

[ 𝗧𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗼 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 ]

Inside the Tekno Classroom, a silent atmosphere occured, I was here inside, sitting alone with my tablet in the table. Today's the time of the training hours but today as well, I'm not going to train. I have the reason to do and just finding some important details from every agents.

𝘌𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴..

Why I am searching some details from them, simple, I just finding some suspicious upon the four of them or just my hunch that's why I'm being cautious, extremely cautious.

Even the 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 is from the differen branches there's still the possibility that someone will send some spy to gain information about our current training progress and plan for Numeros attack.

I also wondering if Comot is around, I didn't see her in the academy or during the time I'm doing my training but when I see her such place around in the cafeteria. She's sometimes gensuring me that she's something important to tell, of course, I don't know any cat language or animal language but I'm just ignoring it and continue my lunch while thinking on how to improve my abilities. Every single time that I would meet Comot she's gensuring me the same thing again and again, and the look of her eyes is very serious. Which I immediately comes to a conclusion or even convince that there's a spy in the academy but I needed a specific proof to know that. I will think that action in a matter of time but first searching and gaining more information is needed.

Pressing a certain file in my tablet, it instantly opened. Seeing all the agents name together with their ranks. I slowly scrolling all the names that has been listed with calculating and observing eyes. I keep searching even in the main branch, east branch, west branch, north branch, and south branch.

In a moment of keep scrolling to find their names, then I stopped until I found it, the Young International Agents names.

In the [ 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 ] -- [ 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝 ] , Agent Kim.