( S1 ) Chapter 21:«.. A Sudden Attack In The Forest ..»

[ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 ]

[ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 ]

[ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 ]

[ 6 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 ]

[ 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 27, 2029 ]

[ 9:15 𝗔𝗠 ]

[ 𝗥𝗶𝘇𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 ]

Inside of Professor Akram's Wooden House, I was lying on the chair. The Professor are checking my entire body if I have a micro bugs that has been injected still left.

"Rizwan, there's 81 percent left. Its not enough to remove all the micro bugs on this point." Professor Akram explain.

"I understand, Professor."

I slowly sat up in the chair and move my body a little bit. Then, I asked Professor Akram a questions.

"Professor, are you sure you want to come back to M.A.T.A again."

"Of course, Rizwan. I have a reason to do so."

"Reason, maybe. Taking revenge on Uno, Am I right."

"No, that's not the reason, Am I aiming for. I'm not seeking for revenge or vengeance. My reason is to help M.A.T.A and to end the wrongdoing of what's Uno gonna do, taking over Cyberaya or destroying the M.A.T.A." he said and paused."That's why, I won't allowed any innocent lives to be involved." he added.

"I see, you still have a sense of justice. Even you already retired."

"Yeah, I'm miss that days."

In a moment, we both hear a creaking sound which means someone opening the door. Turning in that direction, we saw Zain wearing his clothes. His dual pistol must be hidden somewhere. I slowly got up in the chair and wore the black cap and a black jacket, grabbing as well the 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙯𝙚𝙧 - 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 and wore it.

After finishing it, we three stare at each other and nodded simultaneously. Signalling that we're ready to go. We go out together in the wooden house and any moment.

Me and Zain suddenly stopped our walked. Confusing Professor Akram.

"Rizwan, what's the sudden stop."

"Professor, I think you need to hide."

"What for."

"Please hurry up, Professor!!."

"But, I don't --."

"Professor, watch out."

A speed - shot bullet quickly pass by on us which we immediately dodge it but that bullet is different.

𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈--!

It even exploded, destroying the wooden house in an instant. I looked at Professor if his alright.