( S1 ) Chapter 1:«.. The Beginning Of Change ..»

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 ]

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 ]

[ 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 28, 2029 ]

[ 5:00 𝗔𝗠 ]

𝙍𝙄𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂---

A loud sound coming from the clock, I slowly open my eyes and turn in my left to see the clock loudly ringing so early in the morning. I reach the press button using my left hand and pressed it to turn it off, I slightly yawn then look in the calendar to see the date, it's Monday, with a slight sigh I quickly stood up and walk away to my bed.

I look in the mirror to see a sleepy face of mine look so miserable, with a another sigh, I go to closet to opened it and get some exercise clothes to comfortably wear it, I grabbed the green hoodie, my phone, and earphones.

"Comot, are you coming along." I said to her, she open her eyes and looked at me she shook her head and go back to sleep again. I sighed, and proceed to go.

I walk downstairs slowly looking around in my house and my dad is not around to spend time with me, maybe probably always go to work and easily neglected his son. Sighing again, I continue to walked throughout the door and open it, then close it.

I wear my green hoodie ans zipped it in the middle. I put my earphones in my ears and slowly scrolling all the music in my phone. I found some interesting song and pressed it.. then I put my phone in my jogging pants pocket. I looked around in any houses and I can't see any people going around right now. So, I started jogging slowly and go straight to the highest hill. A few minutes, I finally reached and I can see the beautiful view here, The City Of Cyberaya.

𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘺? I go here. Maybe, because I remember the time that Uncle Bakar show me the footage of videos about mom. I remember that my Mom and Uncle go here in the hill watching the beautiful view of Cyberaya while sitting here enjoying themselves.

 I remember that my Mom and Uncle go here in the hill watching the beautiful view of Cyberaya while sitting here enjoying themselves

Ever since, the day I think about to change. My life become much more harder because I started training only for myself, even the mentors who also train me never had me improved a little, just a little bit.