( S1 ) Chapter 11:«.. A Normal Day In School ..»

[ 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 ]

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 9, 2029 ]

[ 8:01 𝗔𝗠 ]

Now, I'm in the classroom with my classmates waiting for Puan Munah to start the announcement of our exam result which happen past week ago.

"Class, I'm going to announce the exam result." Puan Munah said.

Everyone is nervous except for few, who confidently that they can pass the exam. Well, for me. I don't know I just wishing to get at least 𝗖+, 𝗕+, or maybe possible a 𝗔+.

"In first place which is a tie." Puan Munah announce, which makes me think for a bit.

A tie, huh. Who would that be.?

"It's Alicia and Viktor, second place, Sasidaran. Lastly the third place is." Puan Munah glance at me a little, which my eyes widened.

"Ali, Congratulations." Puan Munah announce, everyone looked at me expecting an answer.

"How.? I'm third place, Ma'am. I always sometimes last or way low - higher.?" I asked in confusion.

"( sigh ), for your question Ali, you got a single 𝗔+, more 𝗕+, and a single 𝗖+. Are you satisfied now." Puan Munah answered my question.

"Um.. Yes, thank you Ma'am."

"Hmph, You did improved a lot. Keep up a good work then." she said.

After Puan Munah announcing the result of our exam, we immediately proceed to go back in our lesson. I pulled out my school tablet, notebook, and pen writing every important summary and parts on her discussion, the Math subject.

I listen carefully until the class rang loudly signalling the end of our class.

« 𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘 »

𝙍𝙄𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙂𝙂𝙂𝙂---

The bell rang loudly, I immediately put inside the school tablet, notebook, and pen, and also the test papers that we receive earlier showing the result of single 𝗔+, more 𝗕+, and single 𝗖+. Smiling for such achievement, I putted it also inside the backpack. Proceeding to go in the cafeteria.

I went outside in the classroom, Viktor called me which makes me turned and looked at him.

"Viktor, What is it?."

"Ali, wanna go to the cafeteria together." he said and I nod.

"Yes, but." I said, pausing and try looking around." I thought Mia invited you."

"A-ah.. T- That's." he stuttered.

"You run away from her, aren't you." I ask and he slowly nodded. I sighed and gestures him to go with me in the cafeteria, while walking we talk a little bit.