( S1 ) Chapter 26:«.. The New And Ultimate Mode Of Tekno - Inviso Suit ..»

[ 𝗠

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 ]

[ 𝗧𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 ]

[ 𝗧𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗼 𝗟𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ]

Inside the Tekno Laboratory, I was in the room alone. Sitting on the chair with all the high - tech materials, tools, and etc. scattered around in front of me.

I was sitting, deep in thought in my mind. I was thinking about what happen earlier, about Alicia's confession of love.

She confessed to me and I accepted it.

And now, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥..

I couldn't helped but smile on that. I was happy that the girl I fell in love and the girl who rejected me painfully those years feel the same way. Since we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Is it the right thing to invite the girl to a date? Maybe, I should try inviting Alicia on a date after this war.

After all, this war is our top priority first. So, I needed to focus on this one too.

Right now, what should I do? I came here to the Tekno Laboratory to find something but I suddenly forgotten it instantly.

Gah! How I forgotten it instantly. Ugh!, I shake my head in frustration and tap my fingers repeatedly. In a minutes of thinking and keep tapping of my fingers. I remember it, finally, I came here to the Tekno Laboratory to find something about my tekno - inviso suit.

While I still training, it still bothering me on what happen on my suit in that time. It look similar to the fight with Niki but without an I.R.I.S. I also remember while fighting Uno that I combine both individual mode of the suit.

 I also remember while fighting Uno that I combine both individual mode of the suit

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺...

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦..

[ 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 ]

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙂--!

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙂--!