( S1 ) Chapter 12:«.. Ali Vs Rizwan ..»

𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙇𝙔...

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙤 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙧.

"𝗥𝗶𝘇𝘄𝗮𝗻, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲." 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱.

𝗥𝗶𝘇𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝗵𝘂𝗵. 𝗔𝗹𝗶." 𝗥𝗶𝘇𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵! 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗥𝗶𝘇𝘄𝗮𝗻." 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.

𝙉𝙊𝙒...

We face each other in silence in the street, not moving, only staring and I start glaring at him. It's already night and the street light turn - on and I finally says.

"So, why are you following me.?" I asked.

"Because, I've been ordered to."

"Who?!! 𝗨𝗻𝗼." I asked again, saying Uno named coldly with venom.

"No, I already betrayed him and never come back to that organization. I only ordered is to confront you." he said, still in monotone voice.

"For what?." I asked in confusion.

"On how strong you really are." Rizwan replied

"And who's that person who ordered to you.?" I asked again, really wanted to know who's this person who ordered him.

"You only find the answer, if you can defeat me."

"Then, in that case. I will defeat you and tell me who ordered you."

"Bring it on, Ali." Rizwan said in his usual monotone voice.

Rizwan pulled out his lollipop in his pants pocket and unwrapped them, putting it inside of his mouth. I'll let go my backpack and throw it in the nearby area, pulling out a tall - straight shaped gadgets the [ 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 ] pressing the fifth button, and turn into sword handle holding it tightly and particles start showing, forming a sword.

Holding the sword tightly and prepared a sword stance. Rizwan have a looked of shocked but he regain his composure and start attacking me.

Using his signature move the 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 - 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚 but I quickly swung my sword and he reacted quickly to dodged it. He quickly start attacking mr with his finger strike but I dodged it instantly focusing when his fingers going to strike because it getting faster, his striking me too fast.