( S1 ) Prologue:«.. To Change ..»

I was walking in the City of Cyberaya going straight to the park

I was walking in the City of Cyberaya going straight to the park. I also wearing some casual clothes, green hoodie, and a pair of earphones being put in my ears to listen music, maybe a new hobby of mine. I continue walking while watching the crowd of people going around somewhere, walking, talking, laughing, joking, and playing. I didn't notice that I already reach the park of Cyberaya, if I used my kick scooter right now I might be reach here in a least amount of time.

𝘞𝘩𝘺? I didn't used my kick scooter to reach here, because I preferred to walk to cleared up my mind. I was standing in the park watching the beautiful view here. I was having a deep thought of my mind this several years ago.

Ever since after the fight of Niki or even called it Mission: Neo everything is back to normal again in Cyberaya but to someone like me it didn't. The chief pillars once give me a second chance to continue serving M.A.T.A but not able to use the one-of-the-kind prototype device called I.R.I.S ( 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 ) that once I used, since I became a secret agent on this secret organization called 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔.

My life become so hard despite being a lazy, clumsy, and undiscipled personality of mine, being fully aware that as an agent I could be killed at any moment. After all, It doesn't seem to mind to me to go on a dangerous mission, saving some people and fellow agents when they in danger not thinking twice to save them just like my mother always do ever since she was an agent.

Even so, I keep trying to become strong but I never improved just a little bit as a agent. I only depend on I.R.I.S to do anything but not my own abilities nor my capabilities. The other agents just make fun of me and says some hurtful words.

"𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸!"

"𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰!"

"𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀!"

"𝗪𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀!"

I know that it just a word but still hurt as hell, like imagine you been stabbed by a knives in a back, a million times, each words stabbed you one by one.

And there's also the black-haired girl and a neuro agent that I fell in love with. Ever since after that incident during Mission: Neo our bond become closer to the point that I think "more than just a bond". I realized that I already fell in love with her and try the courage to confess my feelings 𝘣𝘶𝘵..

And I received her answer...a painful rejection that I experienced in my life... and the caused is... sadness, hurt, and most of all pain.. that I feel right now.

Our bond is now gone and it will never be back because of that confession. I didn't notice that my eyes are having tears falling down on my cheek and the song will add too, because I'm listening to a sad song.

The people around notice me crying, so I quickly walked away to not embarrassed myself that someone like me crying in public. I immediately found a bench and quickly sat down wiping all the tears that keep falling on my cheek, trying to calm down myself.

I'm still weak and nothing can change that, but I also want... 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦..

Yes! That's right, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦..

What is change?

𖣘 Change allow us to move forward in life and experience new and exciting things. There's also a questions about change in human life.

𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚?

𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚?

𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚?

𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤?

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚?

Well, I maybe sound like a out of character because I never think something like this being a age of 15 is something else.

In a subject of philosophy. "𝗜𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀." So I questioning myself.

Sighning, I close my eyes for a moment and open it again to look in the clear blue sky, full of seriousness.

That's why, 𝗜, 𝗔𝗹𝗶 𝗕𝗶𝗻 𝗚𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗹𝗶, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲... 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁...

«... 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱 ...»

«... 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧: 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 1 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿 - ( 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗿𝗰 ) ...»

Words Count: 702 words

Published date: 11/30/22

«.. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻010 ..»