( S1 ) Chapter 13:«.. The Person That I Thought Was Dead, Is Actually Alive ..»

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗦𝗥𝗧 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮 ]

[ 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 10, 2029 ]

[ 6:49 𝗔𝗠 ]

Reaching the school, 𝙎𝙍𝙏 𝘾𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖. In time, stopping near the gate with my kick scooter and putted it back in my backpack.

Watching the surroundings, the students around are watching in their own phones. With a slight curious, I walked silently to the group of students who was reading or watching on their phones. I saw a latest news that they reading but not fully enough to see the view. Sighing, I grabbed my phone in my pants pocket and pressed the phone.

The phone turn - on and watched the latest news today. Which the title is " 𝘼 𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝘾𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖 " making my eyes widened in shocked and surprised. Reading every information and details that have been put in the news which really true, after all. I didn't know that I make that kind of damage of explosion around the street. I turn - off the phone, while holding it. Alicia suddenly appeared in front of me. Startled me, making the phone almost fall in the floor and caught it in time. Sighing in relief, I didn't notice her.

"Ali, can we talk.?" Alicia asked, staring at me with her stoic cold gaze.

"What is it, Alicia.?" I said and she suddenly grab my hand, making me surprised. Pulling me to follow her. Everyone saw us and start chattering, murmuring, whispering, and talking about us two. Such questions like " 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 " or " 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 " something like that.

She keep pulling me until we go to the school backyard. We stopped and pushed me to the wall, making me grunt in pain.

𝘽𝘼𝙈--!

And slam her hand to the wall cornering me. My eyes widened in shocked, she kabedon me. If I remember correctly, I watch so many animation and anime, also reading some novels about romance and fanfiction. In the part of kabedon, I thought boys will do that. They slammed their hands or pinned the girl in the wall, after all, the kabedon is a very popular means of expressing romantic love or adoration.

After that, I snapped in my thought and looked toward Alicia. She glared at me menacingly and I gulped."W-What do w-want A-Alicia." I stuttered.

"Ali, tell me the truth."

"Truth about what?"

"Those news lately."

"The news about the sudden explosion in the street of Cyberaya." she nodded, glaring at me and says."Yes!, that's right. Are you involved there, aren't you."

"N-No, I-I'm not." I stuttered again, trying to denied her words but I can't lie to Alicia at all.

"( sigh ), Yes, I involved there, are you happy now." I said and she let go her hand, suddenly hugging tightly. Widened my eyes in surprised, I just stood here in shocked without moving at all.