( S1 ) Chapter 19:«.. Training Start And Power - Up Upgrade ..»

[ 𝗠

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 ]

[ 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 20, 2029 ]

After Agent Dayang's announcement, all the agents dismissed and proceed to their respective tasks and respective 𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨.

I walked to the 𝙏𝙚𝙠𝙣𝙤 𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 and start my training at the Tekno Simulation Training Room. I really needed to train again because of Agent Geetha instruction of prohibited me to do any mission or training that might cause my body to not fully healed.

After all, my battle toward the four new members of Numeros and most of all, Cuatro. Cause me a lot of injuries but thanks to it, that I still able to fight even in that condition. Right now, I'm fully healed, have more strength, stamina, and anything to do my training right now, to the full extent of my abilities.

Then, after a few minutes. I saw the familiar door, the door to the 𝙏𝙚𝙠𝙣𝙤 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢 and entered inside.

« 𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘 »

[ 𝗧𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗼 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 ]

Entering inside, the door opened automatically and to my surprised. Many tekno agents, the same as me, are start training seriously right now. I observed them, with my eyes full of seriousness, and in a minuted of observing them. I was really impressed.

Their training are more focus on offensive and defensive, which kind of great to be able to apply it in real mission. They also used some formation, planning, tactics, and strategy that can be helpful in finishing all the M.A.T.A. Droids.

This agents around here are in another different levels compare to us but it only depends when they face the enemies that might be happen soon, I don't know if Numeros are planning something big but I have a bad feeling that they might create and upgrades some new gadgets. Preparing us for their attacks in the academy.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.

All the tekno agents who done their training are now moving on the benches. Probably having rest for a while, looks like it's a perfect opportunity to start training. Before, I can step up to the center of the simulation system. I was called out by a tekno agent which is a girl. Looking closely, her age might be 18 above, I think.

 Looking closely, her age might be 18 above, I think