( S1 ) Chapter 17:«.. Ali Vs Cuatro Round 2 - The Battle Between Swords ..»

"Before we start our fight, let's have a chat for a moment, shall we." Cuatro said, showing a wide grinned.

"What do you mean by that.?" I asked in confusion.

"Like I said, let's have a chat. Before the start of our fight, Super Agent."

"Why would I chat with you in a middle of the battlefield that currently happening right now in school. If we chat here instead of fighting right now, my friends and the other M.A.T.A agents will surely catched up and captured you."

"Heh, as if. There's more reinforcement will come here."

𝘏𝘶𝘩, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵..

Before I can asked another question. In a few seconds, A sudden explosion happen again. This is the third explosion occured, I looked at Cuatro who grinned evilly and laughed.

"Hahahah ( evil laugh ), looks like another reinforcement will come again to kill you all."

I gritted my teeth, damnit. How many terrorists that they hired so much and also chatting with this enemy is wasting my time to fight and defeat him.

"Heh, impatient aren't you." He mocked.

I hold my sword tightly, ready to strike in any moment. But, something came out of my mind that I like to ask him.

"You said, you like to chat for a moment. So, I would like to ask a question."

"Heh, go ahead."

"Why would you leave your comrade back then and run like a coward.?"

I asked him a question, then he became silent for a moment but suddenly burst into laughter which shocked me for a moment because of his sudden behavior. He put his right palm on his face, covering it. His left hand put it on his hip, still laughing evilly.

The way he pose while laughing, I usually see it in the anime while the antagonist is laughing at the main protagonist before they fight.

He stopped laughing and straighten his composure.

"Heh, that's a ridiculous and stupid question that I hear in my entire life." He replied and continue laughing evilly again.

I just stayed silent and he continued."Why would I leave my comrade back then? It simple. It's useless to save them in that situation, the best way to think about it, is to betrayed and abandoned them."

"You..."

"What? getting angry now, is true anyway." He said with a evil grin."That's also happen to M.A.T.A anyway, just hearing the command from any of your superior or undertake the " 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡 𝙂𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨 " you all leave or sacrifice your fellow agents just to complete the mission. Am I right."

"How? How did you know about that." I asked and he replied by telling his backstory.

"I'm also a M.A.T.A agent in the past, same pillar as you, a tekno pillar, who also betrayed and abandoned by my fellow agents and comrade. We have a mission back then and I was badly injured with severe wounds in my whole body. My squad is trying to help me but our leader in my squad who was a arrogant, ego, and hated me just commanded them the " 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡 𝙂𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨 ". I was left there and the enemy is approaching going to kill but Uno came there and save me on time." He paused and continued.

"And that day, I join their organization and take revenge against M.A.T.A."

He ended his full backstory and explain everything. That's really what you feel if you betrayed and abandoned with your fellow agents but the worst of it, if your friends involved too.