( S1 ) Chapter 16:«.. Ali Vs The Four New Members Of Numeros ..»

The four new members of Numeros are standing in front of me side by side watching me in a analyzing and calculating eyes. Watching every movement, if I going to attack.

They ready their weapons, Cuatro already have his daggers, Trece ready his dagger - blade chain,

Catorce pulled a kunai - chain weapon,

And Quince a azurium sword with a throwing weapons on his pocket ready to threw it in any moment

And Quince a azurium sword with a throwing weapons on his pocket ready to threw it in any moment. And they prepared their fighting stance in sync.

I pulled out an another gadgets that I invented in that place.

The tall - straight shaped gadgets or [ 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 - 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 ]

Pressing the fifth button using my left hand, the gadgets turn into sword handle. Holding it tightly, particles are now start showing forming a sword. I also prepared a fighting stance, a fighting stance that dual - wielder or who use dual swords usually do. Staring at them with the same look that there's a mix of coldness.

Then, Quince threw a throwing weapon, a throwing knife. I deflect it with my sword in my left hand and ran at them to attack but Trece swing his dagger - blade chain at me wanting to wrapped me but I just do a quick flip, fully dodging it.

The four of them, quickly form a circle surrounding me for escaping. Then, they start attacking one by one. Cuatro and Quince are now start attacking me, challenging me in combat.

Quince swing his azurium sword and I block it in my right using my azurium sword and he back away. Cuatro also do a quick slash and I blocked it on time in the left sword. They both back away and Trece jumped higher spinning his whole body, combining with swinging his dagger - blade chain at my direction. I dodged the upcoming blade and deflect the chain using my left sword. I sensed an upcoming danger and glance at the back seeing Catorce, swinging his kunai - chain weapon in the right, I do a air spin in quick reflex.

I glance again to the others , seeing Quince throwing a five throwing knives at me in fast pace. I deflect them easily in my right sword, the azurium sword.