( S1 ) Chapter 30: «.. The Unexpected Turn ..»

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 - 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗚𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 ]

[ 𝗭𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 ]

In the South Gates of the M.A.T.A Academy, Djin with his subordinates including the Young Academy Agents and Young International Agents. Readying each other with our gadgets and stances position in battle.

We all starting analyzing and observing each other movements, ready to attack in any moment if one of them will plan of doing so.

Djin pointed his left hand on us, signalling that it's time to attack. His 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚 glowed in red, controlling all the M.A.T.A droids and complied, attacking us at once in a rush. Also his subordinates are going in the different direction. Then, the battle has started. A black smoke appeared quickly in front of me, seeing Djin appearance with his azurium sword in left hand ready to slash my chest. Which I dodged with a dive roll in the left. My dual pistol appeared immediately in my both hands, doing a immediate fighting stance.

"Heh, at least. You're not getting rusty, Zain. Your fight is only me."

Djin said in cold voice, disappearing in black smoke, ready to fight me once again.

« 𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘 »

[ 𝗠.𝗔.𝗧.𝗔.𝗗𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀, 𝗦𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝘂𝗲𝘃𝗲 / 𝗗𝗿. 𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝘀. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ]

[ 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 ]

I quickly commanded all the young agents to attack dealing the M.A.T.A droids which consist of Jet, Khai, Roza, and Mika. Me, Rudy and Zass are dealing with Sies and Siete, lastly, Bulat, Moon, and Iman. We quickly sprint into action and do our role, and task to defeat the enemies.

Sies and Siete start passing the ball in each other which ended up the ball to Siete to kick. Siete kick the ball, then, the ball start gathering electrical energy making the ball look extremely dangerous. He release the ball and went straight toward us in incredible, sonic speed. We quickly dodged the upcoming attack, barely, but the ball quickly went back. Making our eyes widened, we dodged it again by jumping back. The ball went back to Siete and caught it with his right foot, and immediately prepare themselds again for another attack.

This time, we won't allowed that to happen. I quickly use my high - technological bow, pressing the button of the gadget, then, its transform into bow form. A lazer green string appeared in the bow and a single lazer green arrow as well, I instantly release it and shot it with great speed. But, they easily dodge them with ease, seeing Sies and Siete who jumped back to dodged the attack, creating a perfect opportunity to blindly attack them. Rudy and Zass quickly sprint into action and do their counterattack. Rudy attack Sies and Zass attack Siete, without wasting any longer.

Rudy threw his two wire shackles, completely caught Sies arm and leg. Rudy control his sensory gloves to himself, signalling that he want Sies to go towards him which Sies quickly flew toward Rudy's direction. Rudy prepare a fighting stance and do a spinning kick hitting Sies face, making hin flew back again on his same position a while ago, but Rudy is not done yet. He control his sensory gloves again, making Sies flew again toward the direction of Rudy. Rudy do a fighting stance again and do a throat strike on Sies throat making Sies expression turn into pain. Rudy repeat the same method again and again, wanting to make Sies unable to move and fight back again. Seeing the body of Sies, Rudy had enough and satisfied on his doing, and control his sensory gloves in faster motion, making Sies flew in faster speed. Rudy control the wire shackles that being caught on Sies arm and leg strongly, Sies hit in the nearby wall.