Chapter Twelve

Every minute we got, every moment we had spare, we were intwined together, confined to my bedroom or his.

We hadn't seen our friends for a week, and they surprisingly hadn't questioned it.

Mainly because it was obvious what was happening.

And mainly because they knew what was happening.

They very kindly gave us our space to make up for however much time we thought we needed to.

And I was not at all obliged to refuse Eddie.
And he definitely wasn't refusing me.

A look, a touch, a fleeting glance was literally all it was taking for us to suddenly be naked, writhing around our beds, the only sounds being our breathing and moans of pleasure.

He literally set my skin on fire.
And the way he looked at me, like I was the most beautiful person alive and like he wanted to devour me all at the same time.

His come to bed eyes were a thing of sheer wizardry.

He knew just how to look at me, he knew what to do, to stir those certain emotions in me, to kickstart the lust and desire that seemed to forever simmer inside of me.

And here we were right now, all it had taken was for me to lick butter off the knife I was using to butter my toast, and he was behind me, pinning me down to the counter, holding me down gently by a fistful of my hair. He kicked my legs apart and with one swift movement, I heard his breathing suddenly change and pleasure surged through me, like wildfire.

I held onto the sides, my knuckles white, as he made love to me, hard and passionately.

And then we both suddenly heard the front door open and we broke apart in a panic.

"You home Tor?" A voice asked.

It was my dad.

I quickly pulled my underwear up and adjusted my hair, clearing my throat, Eddie with his trousers back up suddenly interested in the coffee machine manual he'd grabbed in a last ditch attempt to make it look like we were not just having sex over the counter.

"I'm here dad!" I called, as he greeted us in the kitchen.

I was sweating, and I knew I was flush in the face.

"Don't even tell me what I've interrupted, I don't want to know." He said, as I almost died.

"We were just making breakfast." I argued as Steph wandered into the kitchen.

"Yeah, course you were." She said, grinning.

"Jesus guys." I scolded, with a huff.

"You're both adults." My dad remarked.

"Ok I am not talking to my dad about this." I said, turning to face Eddie, whose face was crimson.

"Coffee anyone?" He asked, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"You think you can manage?" Steph asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Read the manual from what I can see, so there shouldn't be a problem." My dad remarked as he and Steph both laughed loudly.

"Okay.... Stop." I insisted.

Steph come behind me then and nudged me playfully.

"You're lucky it was only me that heard you two, just." She whispered as I shoved her away from me.

"Shut up." I hissed, as she chuckled softly.

"As long as he's giving you exactly what you need, I'm happy. It sounds like he is anyway." She said.