Chapter Thirteen

One week later.

Everyone had raided my loft.
Gareth, Grant, Jeff, Steph, Cat and Eddie had all excitedly looked through my many handmade cosplay outfits.

Steph, true to her word, had immediately chosen Wonder Woman.

Cat chose LeeLoo Dallas; she'd always said it was her favourite Cosplay that I'd done.

I had made some men's costumes, mainly ones I'd asked people to wear to build up a portfolio for myself.
It was how I'd gotten the job at Comic Con.

Sometimes I was there to look after the many celebrities, sometimes I was there as a character.

And Eddie, with the biggest smile on his face, unable to contain his excitement, had walked up to a costume, his fingers gently running down the leather sleeves, like all his Christmasses had come at once.

"Is this one for me?" He asked me, unable to believe it.

"Do you want to wear it?" I asked, grinning broadly.

"It's like a...." He started to say.

"It's a slight take on D&D.... Like a dungeon master." I said

"It's around your size too." I added.

"Can I?" He asked, reaching for the hanger.

"Absolutely, go ahead." I said, laughing softly.

Excitedly, he took the costume from the rail and went into the bathroom of my loft, to change.

It was a few minutes before he came out, donned in the costume with the matching leather trousers and I approached him, as he attempted to contain his excitement, and I pulled the hood slowly over his head.

"Man, you look awesome!" Jeff declared as Eddie was suddenly all giddy and excited.

"I feel awesome!" He cried, clapping excitedly.

"Can I wear it?" He asked me.

I turned him to the full length mirror gently by his shoulders, and admired his reflection.

"If you don't, I'll have to force you." I said, laughing.

"I love it." He declared.

**********************************************
(Listen to the above song, to set the scene.)

We arrived at the karaoke bar, giddy and excited, and I could not take my eyes off Eddie.

Dressed as the dungeon master, he'd painted a black strip across his face which made his brown eyes look like black abysses; easily lost in them.

Jeff, Grant and Gareth had followed Stephs lead and were dressed as Batman, Superman and the Flash, respectively.

So we had almost the whole Justice League, minus Aquaman.
No one had been up for that, apparently.