Chapter Fifteen

(Another song clip for you, thought it would compliment the car park scene towards the end of this chapter.)

"God it's a beautiful night, out." I said, as he turned the key in the lock to my loft and Eddie smiled.

"It is." He said.

"Remind me what we're here for again?" I asked, as he grinned broadly.

"You'll see." He said, with a wink.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

As I walked inside, I could hear him chuckling behind me.

"Edward Munson, what's going on?" I asked, turning to face him, my arms folded across my chest.

"Damn, full named me and everything. Relax, it's something good." He said, approaching me.

He rubbed my arms softly and peered down into my face, smiling.

"I wanted to show you something." He said.

He took my hand then and slowly led me out onto the decking of the loft.

There was a mattress on the floor of the decking, and it was made up with sheets, bedding and pillows.

There was a white net hooked up into the roof, draped over with a small opening for us to get inside.

There was a table with wine, fruit and cheese set up and a laptop set up with a film streaming service.

"I thought we could watch the sunset together and then cosy down to watch a film when it gets dark." He said.

"It's beautiful." I said, unable to believe it.

"Plus it's going to be warm tonight, maybe we could sleep out here? Camp out - only if you wanted to though?" He asked.

"Yeah I'd love to." I said, blown away.

I'd always felt lucky to find a ground floor loft that was fenced off with a garden and privacy.

Most were upper floor and overlooked the city centre.
But my dad knew a friend who'd had this for rent and it was often a second home for me.

It was private and I was excited that we'd be able to peacefully and privately watch the sunset, watch a film and sleep outside with no one to disturb us.

It was romantic and I'd never had anyone do anything like this for me.

He'd remembered what I'd wanted to do out here and done it for me.

Eddie was thoughtful and definitely chivalrous as well as romantic.

We sat opposite each other, our legs crossed and he took my face into his hands, brushing my hair off my face as he leaned in, kissing me.

I kissed him back, and shuffled closer to him, my hands running through his hair.

I was vibrating with arousal and excitement as his hands brushed my shoulders.

I let him slowly peel the straps of my bodysuit down and I felt the warm air hit the skin of my naked breasts as his hands cupped and squeezed them gently, his mouth kissing mine deeply.

"We don't have to do this here....," He whispered, his nose nuzzling against my cheek.

"We absolutely do...." I whispered back, chuckling softly in his ear.

I heard him laugh softly as he gently laid me down on the bed, and pulled my bodysuit down and tossed it to one side, his lips kissing the inside of my leg.

He unbuttoned his black flannel shorts, his bare torso glistening in the last light of the sun, as it began to set.

Wordlessly, he removed his boxer shorts and lay along the length of my naked body, his naked body pressing against my own.