☆ Chapter 2

2 : On the Same Page

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦
You wake up to see the time on your phone, 10:49 AM?? YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!

You quickly got out of your bed and tidied it. You then took your uniform out and placed it neatly on the bed before showering.

After showering of about 41 minutes, you quickly dried your hair and put deodorant on, you then put your underclothes on and put your uniform on.

(Uniform :] )

You ran all the way downstairs to quickly prepare your lunch, without any time to eat before school

You ran all the way downstairs to quickly prepare your lunch, without any time to eat before school. Your broyher yells at you from outside, panicking about you being late. Your best friend is also on the way, with them just being a house away. You quickly ran outside with your lunch and backpack, meeting up with [Brothers Name].

[Name]
"[Bsf's Name] HURRY UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!"

[Bsf's Name]
"CHILL- IM- HERE-" They kept panting while you dragged them in the van.

[Name]
"LETS GO!"

[Brothers Name]
"OKAY OKAY OKAYY!!!"

While [Brothers Name] drives you all to school, you quickly checked the phone

[Name]
"BRO ITS 11:33 AM!! DRIVEEE!!!"

B/n
"I AM DRIVINGGG!!!" He quickly sped the gas up.

Bsf/n
"B/N HURRY UP OUR CLASS STARTS AT 12:15!!"

B/n
"DO YOU WANT ME TO GET ANOTHER SPEEDING TICKET?!"

You all get to school as you quickly got your phone out to see your time table, ro see an unknown text from a number you somehow saved?

——————————————————
???

???
Check behind you.

You
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU.

WHY ARE YOU AT
MY SCHOOL HELP.