☆ Chapter 19

19 : Sunlight Shining

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

Tw : Some Swearing in Sentencez!!

Waking up in the hospital room you saw before you were asleep. Seeing Bsf/n and B/n. They have been crying non stop until you were awake.

Bsf/n
"Y/N! WE MISSED YOU!!" Bsf/n hugged you while crying loudly.

Y/n
"Stop crying, seriously stop." Letting out a soft chuckle.

B/n
"H-HOW DO YOU FEEL?? ARE YOU ALRIGHT??"

Y/n
"I'm fine and stop poking me! It's almost as if I feel nothing though."

Bsf/n
"THATS GREAT TO HEAR!!"
"NEVER EVER SCARE US LIKE THATA AGAIN OKAY??"

Y/n
"Alright alright I won't!" You laugh.

All of you do a long hug until the doctor went in and announced that you could go home now but the thing is that you should rest up more in bed and not do any things that might cause stress to you.

B/n helped you with your balance and helped you get in the van along with Bsf/n who was there for you. As you got into the van, and put on your seatbelt, you saw mom in the front seat looking relieved.

Mom
"Thank goodness you're alright Y/n! You would've made me cry so much.. I'm never allowing you to go in anyones car beside that young man Scaramouche!"
"And where even is he!? He should be here to protect you whenever im not here! He promised me!"

Y/n
"Mom calm down! He's with his aunt Makoto right now. Reasons are.. unknown but he was probably having a hard time with aunt Ei and aunt Yae."
"We shouldn't judge him for leaving. You never know mom!"

Mom
"I was just.. so worried for you.." Your mom starts crying.

Y/n
"It's fine now, im okay."
"Also wheres my phone?"

B/n
"Seriously!? Literally right after waking up from being unconscious over a car crash!?"

Bsf/n
"B/n let them be! I would be like that you know!"
"Also newsflash Y/n! Scara is back~"

Y/n
"WHAT!? WHEN!? WHERE!? HOW!? WHY!? WHO!?" You said, looking shocked.
"TELL ME EVERYTHING I GOTTA KNOW BSF/N!! TELL MEE!!"
"AND WHO TOLD YOU TO CALL HIM THAT!?!

Bsf/n
"Calm down Y/n!! Here's your phone!"
They hand you your phone.

Y/n
"I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW!! TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!"

Bsf/n
"Alright alright!! I'll text him to come over at your house."

Bsf/n takes out their phone and opens their chat with Scaramouche. You wait impatiently as Bsf/n types oddly slower than they usually do. By this, you get really impatient and snatch Bsf/ns phone and start texting Scaramouche yourself.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Scaraboobs

You
SCARAMOUCHE?? WHEN DID
YOU GET BACK FROM HERE??

I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT
AUNT MAKOTOS????

Scaraboobs
Bsf/n, wdym got back??

I already tokd you remember??

wait.. is this..

Y/N??

YOUR AWAKE??