☆ Chapter 7

7 : The Problems I have Created

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

You now had an enemy, from your own family. C/n. They were your closest relative, but it turns out that they were the enemy now. You don't really understand why you have to be involved into one of C/n's problems. After all, its their problem not yours. So why should you be involved? You just didn't seem to get it. You were so lost in your thoughts that you couldn't even pay attention to your surroundings. You were almost about to fall onto a hude dent in the sidewalk when all of a sudden someone helped you get out of your little trance.

Scaramouche
"Woah! Stay back Y/n!"

Y/n
"Oh! Sorry.."

Scaramouche
"What are you sorry for anyway?"

Y/n
"Oh.. sor- nevermind."

He just laughed at your response. 'Wow.. his laugh.. it sounded to ethere- stop it Y/n STOP YOURSELF!!'

You both continue walking when you saw Hu Tao and Zhongli just nearby.

Y/n
"Oh! H-hey Hu Tao! Hi Zhongli!"

Hu Tao
"Ah Y/n! What a sight for sore eyes!"

Zhongli
"Oh hello there Y/n."

Scaramouche
"Hello everyone."

Hu Tao
"Hello to you Mr. Grape Head!"

You just chuckled at Hu Tao's response while Scaramouche was clearly annoyed.

Y/n
"Where are you t-two headed?"

Hu Tao
"Oh, we were just headed to a rollerskating rink place! You two wanna come?"

Y/n
"S-sure!"

Hu Tao
"Great! Bsf/n and Xiao are waiting for us at the place!"

Y/n
"Hold on l-let me just text someone real q-quick.."

Lil Dude

B/n
SHUT UP.

11:34 AM

Y/n
Ayo lil bro,
I'm goin somewhere you
wanna come w me?

B/n
To Where Exactly?

Y/n
The rollerskating rink here

B/n
Nahh

Y/n
Oh, that's sad since Bsf/n
was waiting for you.. ~

B/n
Wait for me right there
Read at 11:36AM

Y/n
"I got news, Bsf/n's little boyfriend is coming."

Hu Tao
"Great! Let's go now, I think Xiao and Bsf/n are gonna get tired of waiting.."

Scaramouche
"Alright then."

You all continue walking peacefully. It was quiet, you liked it. No chaos and everything considering what happend just a few days ago. It went crazy considering the amount of fights Kaeya and C/n had been in. Just then Hu Tao had checked her phone.

Hu Tao
"My Xiao tracker says we're 10 minutes away!"

Y/n
"You have a X-xiao tracker?!"