☆ Chapter 11

11 : Jealousy Strikes like Lightning

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

It was just a normal sunny day, thankfully the sky wasn't gloomy so you and your friends could hang-out for the day. Since you were still scared you might run into C/n, Kaeya and Diluc, you were a bit hesitant to go outside. But in the end, Scaramouche and Xiao managed to convinve you to atleast get some courage and go outside.

Hu Tao
"So, how are things going with Scaramouche, Y/n? I heard you and Scara are dating~"

Y/n
"U-uh.. things are going quite f-fine actually!"

B/n
"Scaramouche, promise me that you'll take care of my sister for me."

Y/n
"Huh!?"

Scaramouche
"Don't worry I will and besides, who says I won't?" He says while turning his head torwards you and just puts a smirk on his face.

"Dang it Scaramouche. "
"Kill me already. "
"Please shut up Scara. "
"Please bury me into the ground."
"I do not want to live anymore."
"OMY GOSH HIS SMIRK AAAA!!!!!"
"PLEASE HE'S SO PRETTY!!"
"SAVE ME."

Scaramouche
"What's wrong, Y/n?"

Y/n
"Please, shut up Scara."

Scaramouche
"Okay then." He turns away from your face.

Y/n
"So, what's in it for today?"

Bsf/n
"Well, me and my good friend Hu Tao have decided that, we are going to a themepark!"

Y/n
"Oh that's nice!"

B/n
"Alright, I'll get my van!"

Bsf/n
"I'll go with you!"

The two quickly set off with themselves and went into the garage. You noticed that they were holding hands at the time. They start to take a little longer than usual. The group starts to get SUSpicious of the two lovebirds. You surprisingly picked Xiao to go with you and NOT Scaramouche (Haha deserve thats what you get). You saw Xiao smiling a bit and Scaramouche looking NOT so happy (Desurb). You two also went there to investigate what was happening with the two and you both were shocked to find out that Bsf/n and B/n finally had their FIRST kiss. You quickly put out your phone and took a picture of them with both for their faces red.

Y/n
"What."

Xiao
"Wow, I wish I could do that with them.." He mutters quietly

Y/n
"Hm? Did you say something?" You look at Xiao, who now was also having a red face from hesring you say that.

Xiao
"Uh, nothing forget about it."

Y/n
"Okay then anyway, WHAT THE HECK BSF/N??"

Bsf/n
"EHM EHEHE WE CAN EXPLAIN..."

Xiao
"You two sure have a lot of explaining to do." He raises his brow looking at the two.

B/n
"OKAY SO, IF I CAN GET THE VAN, WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP ABOUT IT?"

Y/n
"Fine." Your liveliness was taken out by those words.

You went back with Xiao facing the group, with their brows also raised.