☆ Chapter 10

10 : The Cat Trio

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

Scaramouche was once again, staying over at your house. You two were having a little chat,until you noticed something off about his backpack. It was shaking a bit.

Y/n
"Ayo Scaramouche, what's in the bag?"

Scaramouche
"Oh uhm, I brought my cat over. You wanna meet her?"

Y/n
"YES PLEASE??"
"YOU DIDNT NEED TO ASK ME."

He pulled out his cat from the bag.

Scaramouche
"Her names Emiko."

Y/n
"SHES SO CUTE BRO.." You started fake crying.

Scaramouche
"Did you just bro-zone me?"

Y/n
"Yea lol what about it?"

Scaramouche
"We're literally dating."
"Just kidding! I know it's only because we're avoiding Kaeya and Diluc."

Just then, you both hear someone knocking on your front door. You both go downstairs to see, Xiao!?!

Xiao
"Why didn't you guys tell me you were dating?!"

Y/n
"Chill Xiao! It's fake.. we saw Kaeya and Diluc at a restaurant and we panicked!"  You say while gesturing your hands to re-assure Xiao. He just side-eyed Scaramouche.

Xiao
"Also, I brought my cat with me."

Y/n
"Why is everyone bringing their cats all of a sudden.."

Xiao
"What?"

Y/n
"Nothing! Anyway, if we can get you something to eat or drink then just let me know. My brother is hanging out with Bsf/n so I'm alone with Scaramouche."

Xiao
"Oh nice I guess?"

Y/n
"So just feel comfortable around here and don't hesitate to tell me if something makes you feel uneasy for uncomfortable, okay?"

Xiao
"A-alright." He says while covering his face by looking away from your face.

Y/n
"Come on!" You say while you signal him to follow you.

You walk upstairs while the two mean trail behind you. You walk to your room and enter to see Emiko, Scaramouche's cat on your bed. It looks so cute. It looks fuzzy.

Y/n
"Aww Emiko is so cute!"
"What's your cat's name, Xiao?"

Xiao
"Well, his name is Mao."

Y/n
"Cute!"

Scaramouche starts to cuddle with Emiko. To be honest, you felt a little jealous. You didn't know why. Why were you being jealous over a cat? It's pathetic! Still, you were jealous, and you just couldn't admit it. Xiao saw your glare torwards Scaramouche's cat. It was obvious in your e/c eyes that you were jealous.

Xiao
"Y/n, you okay?"

Y/n
"Why wouldn't I be hahaha?"

Xiao
"I know your jealous of Emiko~" He says with a teasing smirk.

(Fricking Double Take played on this part.. 😭😭)

Y/n
"Shut up. I don't get jealous of cats."

Xiao
"If you say so." He turns ahis gaze away from your face, facing Emiko and Scaramouche instead.

Xiao ends up pulling out Mao and gestures that you hold him.

Xiao
"What? You don't wanna hold him?"

Y/n
"Okay!! I'm holding him geez!" You start to hold Mao closer to you.