5.

Two days passed quickly and now it's the morning of the school trip.

Jisung is nervous because of this. In these two days, he was overthinking everything.

Minho's Pov:

This is the morning that I really hate for some reasons.

The fact that i need to stay in one room with Felix and his annoying friend for one week is awful.

But not just this, but who the fuck wants to go on a trip in september.

I don't know what the teacher thought when she decided to plain everything.

I packed my clothes in a suitcase yesterday so i was ready to leave the house.

I put my things in my car, then i got into it.

"Yo Hyunjin, do you want me to pick you up?" I decided to call Hyunjin. (While i was writing this, i decided that Chan, Changbin and Jeongin won't be in this class. They will be on the trip but they're not classmates)

"That would be great, thanks bro. By the way, are you excited about the trip? I WILL SPEND ONE WEEK WITH MY FUTURE HUSBAND IN ONE ROOM"

"OMG HYUNJIN STOP YELLING. It's literally morning and no. I am not excited. Why do i need to go?!!! I don't want to see that stupid chipmunk"

"you seriously gave a nickname to that guy? I'm questioning if you really hate him"

"Oh shut up. I hate him. I'm almost there, be ready infront your house. If you're not there i won't wait for you so hurry the fuck up.

"This man...."

Jisungs Pov:

We are already infront of the school with Felix, and we are waiting for the other students to arrive so we can get into the bus.

"I'm scareeeed Jisungieee. I want to see him but also i'm scared"

"Oh my gosh. You literally told me this for the fifth time today. You are a brave boy Felix so get your man finally so i don't have to hear this.

"HAHH YOU ARE NO FUN BRO. You are suposse to tell me that everything is going to be okay. I will find a new bestfriend. I'm offended"

"Okay, i'm sorry Lix, i'm just tired this morning and i don't want to go. I love you so please don't find a new friend for yourself"

"Hmm i will think of it (sassy Felix. We love him)

We can hear some music from the distance. A car parked infront of the school.

Hyunjin and his annoying friend got out of the car. Looking like they are going to a restaurant or something. Ew...

Hyunjins outfit:

Minho's outfit:

Felix's outfit:

Felix's outfit:

Jisung's outfit:

Jisung's outfit:

A/N
Hello guys. I'm so sorry. I haven't written anything since october. I'm still sick so i don't the energy to write. This chapter is short, i"m sorry.

I hope you liked this. Love ya