7.

Jisung's Pov:
We finally arrived at the place we will stay for the next one week. That Minho guy and his friend sat at the back of the bus while me and Felix were in the front because I always get sick.

Sometimes i turned at the back to see what that idiot is doing. He unfortunitly catched me looking so it was really embarassing.

We got out of the bus amd our teacher started to talk.

"Class, you know your roommates so please find your house and just relax now. We will have a bonfire later at 6 p.m but you can do whatever you want until then. Here's the keys kids"

I looked annoyed at Minho while taking the keys from the teacher. He just glared at me of course.

"Come on Lixie. Let's find our house"

We started walking while talking

"But Han, we didn't even wait for them. They will be our roommates, we need to say hi to eachother and stuff" whishpered Felix

"I know but i can't stand Minho, you know that too. I know that you like his friend but you are my bestfriend, please stay with me for a little longer"

"Of course, you know that is not the problem. I love to be with you but we need to talk with them so yeah.."

"Ahh i know i know.."

Minho's Pov:

Seriously?!
He is just talking and walking with his friend like we won't even stay in one room for a week. I'm almost screaming while he is just so calm.

"Seriously, you can't even know where are we going. Just give me the damn key because we will stay here till midnight"

"Oh shut the fuck up. You realy need to say something to me every moment? Just leave me alone"

"It's not my fault that you are dumb as fuck"

He turned around, walked up to me so close. Our nose almost touched.
He glared at me. He thought i would he scared.

"I am not dumb. You will regret it if you say amything shit about me again Minho. Here's the fucking key, find that stupid house than if you are that clever."

He gave me the key. Well not actually, he just dropped it on the grass. Annoying. I picked it up and started to walk with Hyunjin beside me. It gave me 2 minutes to find the house.

"See, if you have the key, we are still here with the heavy bags"

"Oh shut up" said him while going into the house and dropping all his bags on the floor.

The house is not that big but it's enough for us.

"I want the bottom bed there" Pointed the freckled boy to one of the bed.

"Okay then I will sleep above you Felix" said Hyunjin. That guy is whipped already.

"I will have the bottom bed, that's it" said me

"Oh hell nahh, i want the bottom you prick"

"Oh yeah? Just watch, it's mine" said me while putting my bags on the bottom bed.

"Yahh, i want that bed!!!"

"I won't give it to you so shut up"

"Ahh seriusly i hate you."

"I hate you too. We have something in common"

He rolled his eyes and put his bags on the bad above me.

Ohh don't roll your eyes at me Han Jisung. You will regret is sooner or later...

A/N
579 words. Wow my longest chapter. I hope you like it amd again, I'm sorry😭🫶