2

Lily and James Potter silently made their way over to their old home and thankfully spotted a young woman sitting on a rocking chair near the front porch with what they noticed was a wand sticking out of her boot.

She spotted them immediately, smiling brightly at them as if they were her old friends. "I've been expecting you for quite a while now."

Lily stopped short her smile slightly becoming more strained, she put a hand near Jame's midsection stopping him from making another move toward the seemingly welcoming woman.

They eyed the woman suspiciously taking her in, she was beautiful. She had wavy ginger hair, freckles splattered across her as if she was a painting, her tan skin showed that she was no stranger to the sun, and she had an athletic build to her as if she played quidditch professionally.

James cleared his throat, "I'm sorry for bothering you I'm sure you're a very busy woman but we seem to be a little lost."

The woman chuckled, " I wouldn't have guessed, I'm Ginny by the way Ginny Potter. I take it you're James and Lily?"

She didn't give them a chance to be shocked by the news of either her last name or that she knew they were going to stop by.

She pulled out her wand, conjuring a patronous, she discreetly whispered something to it and just as quickly as it came, disappeared."

James and Lily shared a confused look with each other as Ginny ushered them inside her home.

The Potters made their way through the halls of the house and into the living room, The elder Potters looked around their old home noticing the slight changes with small smiles on their faces.

Ginny sat them down and gave them each a tea that in their overwhelmed state, hadn't even noticed she had conjured up.

She herself sat down, mug in her hand, "I guess I ought to explain to you what's happening."

She gave them brief details also explaining that once she brought them to the ministry there would be a more thorough explanation for them.