Lovely dreams C1

A dream.

"Tree where are you at? Seriously," Cat shouted out to a forest of trees.

"Right here kitty cat," he said as he magically appeared in front of her.

He smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "What are you waiting for? Come on."

He took her hand and tugged her into the stray of trees and she happily let him. He almost blended in with the darkness of the bark and night sky but the sparkle of his skin was something she wouldn't forget.

Her own skin sparkled under the moonlight that managed to make it through the overhead of branches. She smiled knowing that he was the reason she sparkled.

Tree led her inside of a hallow tree and seeming floated her up to the top, the canopy of the trees. Not the top above everything else but just below it. The moonlight peaked through much more up here.

There was a bed in between the meet of two trees, "You said you wanted fun, how's this for fun?" He said as he let her admired the place.

A night under the moonlight, under the stars, under this lovely canopy, with him. A mix of a smirk came to her face as she nodded. He smiled back at her and led her across the branches to the bed.

The sparkle of her skin didn't go unnoticed as she sat down on the plush covers and removed her shirt. He watched her move and how the moonlight practically made her a star. He started to undress as well, a pile of clothes left on the side of the bed next to her clothes.

Naked, they sparkled brightly, brighter then any other star above in the sky. He held her gaze as he slipped into bed with her. He held her face in his hands and kissed her. Her lips, her cheeks, down her neck to her shoulders and to her breasts.

He marveled at her body as a flush rose to her cheeks, she brought her face back up to kiss him. "If you stare like that it's embarrassing."

"Believe me there nothing to be embarrassed about, you're beautiful," he murmured against her lips.

Beautiful.

But a dream.

A dream.