😉INTRODUCTION😉

🙋🏾‍♀️ Hellooooo!!! And welcome!! 🙋🏾‍♀️

  If you're reading this, I want to thank you for stopping by. I hope you're doing great and living your best life and I want to tell you that no matter what situation you're in right now, just be the best version of yourself and if you still feel that you're not doing enough, just press on a little harder. I hug you wherever you are on this beautiful globe. 🌎

  This story is protected by copyright infringement law and should not be copied.

I hate violence, abuse, and every kind of harm. My stories are for you to have a good read, be motivated, heal from whatever is hurting you, learn and enjoy. With every story I write, I pray it touch the reader in a positive way, and when they have reached the end, they are happy to have read it.

     ‼️Important notice ‼️

The things depicted in this book are not necessarily my experience. The story is made up in the vast universe of my mind, and any name or other similarities are purely coincidental.

Voting and commenting helps to put the book in the algorithm that enables more readers to see it and keep it up in the ranks, so I'm kindly asking you to tap on the little star at the bottom to vote and drop your comments which also motivates me.

           ‼️ WARNING ‼️

Just so some of you all don't come at me with your foolish, negative judgments, my book is not for the weak minded people who are not living in the real world. I like the comments of persons who read with understanding and comment sensibly. I will not tolerate any hate word spoken against me. If this book is not to your liking, PLEASE just stop reading and find what you're comfortable reading.

(Thanks in advance for your corporation.)

Nuff love ...❤️ ❤️

❤️ ❤️