{Chapter 6}

Addy

Would've, could've, should've

"Nate!" I shout, shaking his arm.

He's on the floor, his head in his arms, and he's shaking violently. I can hear him struggling to breathe behind his cries, and his gasps for air.

He mumbles something I can't make out.

"What did you say? Nate!" I whisper.

"1.. 9.. 24" he chokes out. What?

"His phone password." Cooper says, reaching for it and entering the password, his hands shaking as he does. I put my arm around Nate's shoulders as I watch the phone unlock onto a video. Cooper re-winds it to the start and turns up the volume, and I see a head of curls In the side that are unmistakably Bronwyn's. I can see from the look on Coops face that he recognises it as well.

There are screams and cries of pain coming from the speakers, as someone shouts yells  at Bronwyn and she cries even harder.

The hair disappears and a pool of blood replaces it.

I cover my mouth with my hand and my eyes widen. I look over to Cooper and see a similar reaction to what I can imagine I have right now.

I look over at Nate, who still has his head in his hands, and is shaking even harder right now.

"Nate, calm down, just breathe." I say, rubbing his shoulder. Cooper sits on the other side of him and puts his arm around his shoulder, making similar soothing motions as I am.

I've never seen Nate this devastated, but I guess he has just seen his girlfriend getting hurt that badly.

The blood...

At least we know she isn't dead yet from the screaming. We still have a chance to find her.

"We need to take this video to the police." Cooper says. "Hopefully they'll do something about it."

"They won't even do anything." Nate chokes out.

"They have to. Even if there's no proof it's Bronwyn, it's still someone." I say.

Nate does nothing, just sits, and I stand.

"We should take it now." I say, and Cooper nods, coming to stand by me.

Nate slowly grabs my extended hand and raises himself from the floor, walking a few paces behind us. I look at him and see his eyes are distant and watery, like glass, about to break.

A few minutes later, we're standing in front of the police station, just like all those months ago.

Except this time, it's for one of us.

VOTE FOR THIS OR ELSE YOUR A BRONWYN X EVAN SUPPORTER
SORRY THIS ONES LIKE SO SHORT I HAVENT POSTED IN AGES AND IM TOO TIRED TO WRITE A WHOLE ONE AND I NEED TO BINGE ALL THE AFTER FILMS.

ILL WRITE MORE TOMORROW PROMISE <3