Bubu

♡

"Dadda?"

"Yes baby?"

"Wan pway. Go pwark?"

Jaehyun thought for a moment. The baby had been obedient the whole day, so why not?

"Sure sweetheart, let's get your stuff ready hm?"

"Kay!"

Jaehyun waits for a bit until the little got ready. He came out a few minutes later wearing a cat paw printed t-shirt, red jeans shorts and his signature bucket hat.

"Tae weady!" He squeaks, making grabby hands for his dadda to carry him. Jaehyun coos, slinging on his turtle backpack. "Let's go!"

"Baby, how about we play with the swings?" He suggests and Taeyong nods. "Okay dadda. Push Tae pwease?"

The little squeals as his feet got higher and higher off the ground,  but after awhile he gets bored and wants to play something else. "Tae pway with swide! Can?" He asks his dadda who nods.

Jaehyun sits on a bench, looking through the unread emails for a few minutes when suddenly he hears pained cries. He leaps from his seat, running towards Taeyong who was sobbing on the floor.

"Yong! Are you alright?!"

The baby cries harder, making grabby hands as his knees and elbows were scraped harshly. "Oh dear.." Jaehyun sighs, carrying him to the car.

"Calm down baby, you're okay." He kisses the little's neck, his favourite spot which usually helps him relax. Taeyong's sobs quietened down as he focused on getting rid of his hiccups.

Upon reaching home, Jaehyun brings him upstairs and gives his baby a warm shower. "Huwts dadda, it huwts.." Taeyong whimpers in pain. "Hold on for a bit sweetheart, we're almost done."

The baby limps over to his dadda after getting changed into his jammies. "Bubu, this might hurt a bit, but it gets rid of the bad germs. Can you be a brave boy?"

"Bubu brave.. no scawed."

Taeyong hisses slightly as Jaehyun applies the disinfectant cream, he bites his lip while holding on to the younger's arm. "There. All done." He smiles, placing a teddybear band aid on the wounds.

"Kiss bubu bettew.." he pouts. The caregiver shifting them to bed, placing multiple kisses on the little's face. "Better? Or more kisses?" He asks, feeling Taeyong's forehead.

It was a slightly warm. Probably the shock from falling down.

"Cuddews.. sleepy.."

"Of course bubu. Come here.."