Chapter 14: Gas Station pt1

Enids POV:

We were so close to the camp ground but then I got a warning that the car was running low on gas, I think we might be able to make it but my anxiety isn't gonna late me even take the chance. We eventually found a gas station.

"Okay while we wait I'm going to go into the store and getting us some snacks, don't let anything happen to the car." I say getting out of the car as Wednesday nods her head yes.

I walk into the gas station and see him. The boy that embarrassed me at the dance, and this two mean friends. I can't even remember his name and he still makes me a little sad about it.

Let's just avoid him.

I quickly walk the other way which conveniently is where all the chips and snacks are. I grab myself some sour pack kids and some cook ranch doritos.

What would Wednesday like? Dark chocolate.

I grab Wednesday the best kind of chocolate there is, Dove. I figured I should get one more snack for her so I grabbed plain lays chips. And a little kit kat as a gift.

I look up and turn around from the aisle and see three boys staring at me. I started to breath a little faster as all the memories came back to me from the dance.

"Is that who I think it is. Wolf girl?" One of the boys says.

"No don't you remember she's not an actually wolf, she's so much of a freak that she doesn't even fit in with her own kind." Another boys says and they all start to laugh. Even the boy that I went to the dance with was laughing.

I wish Wednesday was here with me.