Chapter 50: Get out

Enids POV:

I wait outside Wednesdays door as she is picking her outfit for me. She told me that I couldn't see until the whole thing was done.

A little while later she opens the door and gestures me to come in. I walk over to her bed and see the outfit all laid out for me neatly. She has a black and white stripped cropped tee, with an oversized black hoodie for the top. For the bottom she has black leggings with small dark grey spider designs on them. And for the shoes she has a pair of black docs.

"And you will be having your hair in braids like mine are all the time." She says to me.

"Oooo so that means that you will have to have your hair down." I say looking over at her with a smirk forming on my face.

"It's not a rule." She says defensively.

"But you just said-"

"I never said that." She says cutting me off.

"Your still wearing your hair down." I say turning to look at her. She turns to look at me after as well.

"No." She says staring at me.

"Uhhh, yeah. It will be fun. Cmon Wednesday." I whine to her. She looks at me and takes a feel breath in and out.

"Fine but only this one time." She caves.

"Yes! You look so hot with your hair down. Not that you don't look hot all the time but you look especially hot with your hair down if that makes sense-" I say before getting cut off.

"Get out."

"Yep already walking out the room."