Chapter 66: Kisses

Enids POV:

I give everybody and apologetic look as Wednesday kicks them all out.

"We don't have rides?" Xavier says getting shoved out the door.

"Yeah and it's literally a tornado watch!" Yoko yells at Wednesday.

"Figure it out." Wednesday says slamming the door in all of their faces. I try my hardest not to laugh at the whole situation. Wednesday walks back over to me in the kitchen and takes my hand. "So..what do you want to do?" She says with a devious smirk on her face.

"I think you know what I want to do." I say before grabbing her face and kissing her deeply. I quickly feel her lips move against mine at the same pace. Wednesday backs me into the counter behind me not breaking the kiss. She then swiftly lifts me up and sets me down on the table.

"Fancy." I say with a large smile on my face.

"Shut up." Wednesday says connecting the kiss once again. We continue to make out for a few minutes before Wednesday starts to play with the hem of my tank top. "Is this okay?" She asks me.

"Of course." I say back. I stare into her eyes as she takes of my tank top. I smile down to her and she smirks up at me. She then takes off her hoodie and her t-shirt. I grab her face and reconnect the kiss as quick as I can.

She starts to trace the edge of my shorts with one hand as she pays with my hair with the other. She then slips her hand in my shorts and underwear and slowly starts to rub my clit in circles. I try my hardest to kiss her back. She then pressed down harder on my clit with her thumb and enters three fingers.

I break the kiss because at this point I am breathing to heavy to even talk. I feel my heart beating out of my chest with every thrust she makes. I feel my body start to tighten as I reach my climax. I moan loudly into her ear as I colapse over her shoulder. I then lean up and look her in the eye and kiss her softly. She smiles into the kiss and kisses back.