Android 18 (Dragon Ball Z) x Reader {Half Lemon}

You were in your house while watching tv with your close friend, Android 18. (A/N: BTW, 18 is human in this. Not an Android.) "Soooo, your name is 18." You broke the silence. 18 stayed quiet. 'Grumpy cat.' You thought and pouted. "Yes." 18 finally spoke. You blushed at hearing her voice. 'This is my first time hearing her voice.' You thought. "Is something the matter?" 18 asked. "N-nothing! It's just that...it's my first time hearing your voice. Hehe." You said nervously. "You're like Krillin." She smiled a little. You blushed again. It's your first time seeing her smiling too. "You think so?" You asked. You were both watching Harry Potter: The Order Of The Phoenix. (A/N: Love that movie!!!) "Do you like Krillin?" 18 asked. "No." You said. 18 looked at you. "What about you?" You looked at 18. "Not anymore." 18 said sadly. "Ouchies..." You mumbled. "Huh?" 18 asked. You acidentally scratched your newborn wound. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow!!!" You yelled while holding it. 18 grabbed your waist and placed you onto her lap. "18?" You asked while blushing. "Let me see." She said. You showed her you bleeding wound.

18 placed a band-aid at your wound. You're...uh...still on her lap though. "18, can i go back now?" You asked. 18 didn't respond. "18?" You asked. "18." You said. "18!!!" You yelled. "What?" She finally respond. "Can i go back to my seat?" You asked. "Sure." 18 said. You jumped off her lap and sat back on your seat. 18 crossed her arms and legs. The movie finished. "Another one." 18 ordered. "Yes, ma'am." You said boredly and looked for a movie. You started raging on your cd's. "The Amazing Spider-Man 2? Nope. Insidous: Chapter 2? Too scary. Despicable Me 2? I hate cartoons. Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods? Uhh. Nope. The Last: Naruto The Movie. OMG!! Totally gonna watch this." You yelled and entered the cd on the cd player. The movie started. "Oh hey, it's Hinata being bullied." 18 said. "OMG. Naruto protected her." You said. (A/N: This is gonna be a spoiler if you didn't watched the movie yet. Hehe.) "The Naruto kid wants be a what?" 18 asked. "Hokage." You said.

[ Near The End Of The Movie ]

"OMG!!!! Naruto and Hinata are holding hands!!! Holding hands!!! KYAAA!!!" You yelled and started to shake 18 back and forth. (A/N: That was my reaction when i saw that. Hehehe. And i acidentally slapped my best friend because of that scene.) "They're gonna hit the ceiling." 18 said. "Oh. They reached the moon." You said calmly now. "KYAAAA!!! They kissed!!! NaruHina was canon!!! Thank you Kishimoto-sensei!!!" You yelled. 18 turned off the tv. "No wonder Sasuke didn't showed up to Sakura. Sasuke should've do that same to Sakura. *Sigh*" You said. "Want me to do the same to you?" 18 faced you. "Sure-- wait what?!" You yelled. 18 grabbed you again and placed you on her lap again. "I know want to." 18 whispered. You blushed. 18 stared at your (Eye Color) eyes. "You're so beautiful (Y/N)." 18 said and kissed you. You were pretty shocked at first but since you liked-- correction, loved 18, you kissed back. You wrapped your legs on 18's waist. You both are now...french kissing.

You pulled away. "You're WAY more beautiful than me, 18." You smirked. 18 blushed but you didn't saw it since she hide it. "Dont hide it." You said. 18 stayed quiet then reached for your neck. "Dont you dare." You warned. 18 ignored you and kissed you neck. More like...uh...how can i put this...sucked your neck. You moaned and you felt 18 smirked through your skin. 18 touched your breasts. Then, somone knocked on the door. "(Y/N)-neechan? Is 18 there?" You heard Gohan. "We'll do this soon." You winked at 18 and jumped off her lap. 18 gave you a quick kiss on the lips and you opened the door. "Yeah, she's right here." You pointed at the sofa. "Hi." 18 said. "Daddy and the others wants to meet you outside. See ya there!" Gohan grinned and closed the door. 18 and you stayed silent. "Well, see ya soon." 18 winked and walked out of your house. "What just happened between us?" You mumbled and blushed hard.