Lili De Rochefort (Tekken) x Reader {Not A Lemon}

A/N: Okay. I know Tekken is a video game but i just placed Lili in here because she's awesome, pretty and all!! Anyways, enjoy reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)-chan~!! Fight me again!" Lili yelled. You turned around. "You're not satisfied in losing 4 times? Very well, i'll just kill you." You said and got on your stance. Lili smirked and got on her stance too. You charged at Lili and punched her but she blocked it. You jumped back. "Well, well, i guess someone's been training." You said. Lili chuckled and charged at you. Lili, instead of attacking you, she kissed you. 'Mother--?! What the hell?!' You thought. Lili jumped back now. You were frozen. "Hello. Earth on my sweet (Y/N)-chan!" Lili yelled. You snapped back into reality.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU THINK YOU DID?!" You yelled. Lili laughed. "I dont know." Lili said. "Gr." You growled. "You mad?" Lili asked while smiling. "Smile while you still can, Lili." You said. "Oh. Someone's scary." Lili said and laughed. "Ugh! That's it!!" You yelled and charged at her. You punched her again but it was blocked again. Lili held your arm and pushed you into a hug. "Hey! What the heck do you think you're doing?!" You yelled. "Come to my house at midnight." Lili whispered and backed away then walked away. "What was that all about?" You mumbled and walked the other way.

[ 11:30 PM ]

You walked out of your house and started walking to Lili's house. "What the?! Am i actually looking forward to this?!" You yelled. Hoping that someone didn't heard you. "Hey." A dark voice said. "Who's there?" You asked. "Hehehe." The guy laughed quietly. "Who are you?" You asked. The guy came out of the shadows. "Kazuya?" You asked. "It's been a long time, (Y/N)." Kazuya said. You clenched your fists. Kazuya used to be your teacher but...he threw you off the cliff just like Heihachi did to him. "I didn't expect you to climb up that cliff." Kazuya said.

"I got off the cliff 2 years ago." You said. "Hmph. Have you seen my son?" Kazuya asked. "Son? Oh. You mean Jin? No. I only see him at school." You said. "What school?" Kazuya said. "I dont know." You said. "You dont know your own school?" Kazuya asked. "No. He and Xiaoyu are always visiting me." You said. "So, he has a girlfriend?" Kazuya asked. "You're asking to many questions, Kazuya. And yes. I think." You said. "Hmph. Very well, then. See ya around." Kazuya said and walked away. "Geez." You mumbled and walked to Lili's house. You pushed the doorbell's button. "Coming!" Lili yelled.

'Sebastian is supposed to be the one who open the door. Maybe he's asleep.' You thought. (A/N: Sebastian is the Tekken one okay? Not the Black Butler Sebastian.) Lili opened the gates. "Come in." Lili said. You walked in. "Wow, you actually came." Lili said. "Yeah. I did. I dont even know why." You said. Lili raised an eyebrow. "Hey, isn't Asuka your girlfriend?" You asked. "WHAT?! No! She's not!!" Lili said. You smirked. "And plus, i dont have a girlfriend once." Lili said. 'Wow. Girls like her aren't like that.' You thought. "Dude, seriously?!" You yelled. "Shhh!!" Lili shushed you. "Sorry. But seriously?" You asked. Lili nodded. You both walked inside the house this time.

"Now, tell me, why are you in a casual clothes? Aren't you supposed to be in your PJ's?" You asked. "Yeah. But i hate PJ's so i went with casual clothes." Lili said. 'Lili's one of those rich girls type. But she dresses like a not-so-very-rich-girl.' You thought. "Now, you, why aren't you in your casual clothes?" Lili asked. "First, did you make me come here to chit chat? And because i didn't wore my casual clothes, it's because it's so cold outside. Even here." You said. "I didn't made you come here because we're gonna chit chat." Lili said, sounding obvious.

"Then why?" You asked. Lili leaned close to your face. Without you even noticing it, she kissed you. You were pretty shocked. 'What the hell...' You thought. A few, seconds Lili leaned back and smiled. Your face blushed. "W-what the heck was that for?!" You yelled. "You are so dense." Lili said. "And that's why i love you." Lili said. Your face became even redder. "S-shut up!" You yelled. "Hey. Be honest. Do you love me too?" Lili asked, seriously. "Ehhhh..." You said and blushed again. You looked on the floor. "Uh...yeahhh." You mumbled. "Pardon?" Lili asked. "Urgh." You grunted. 'Maybe i should...' You thought. You kissed Lili. Yep, record breaker! Lili kissed back.

A few minutes later, you both leaned back. "Does that answer my question?" Lili asked. You nodded. "Yay!" Lili yelled and hugged you.