Chapter 6 ~ Finding Her

One month later~
Hunter's POV
Spring break is finally over and lessons have begun. As Hunter made his way to his Beast Training & Care class, his mind was still thinking about who that girl in the forest was. After an entire month, he still had not forgotten about the girl with emerald-green eyes and strawberry-blonde curls. Since she looked about his age, Hunter hoped that she attended Ever After High as well.

"Whoa Mr Hunter! Watch where you're going!" a gruff voice grumbled. Hunter looked up to see that the voice belonged to his teacher, Professor Poppa Bear.

"Sorry Sir, I will be more careful next time!" Professor Poppa Bear nodded his head in response before carrying on with his lesson. That day, they will be learning how to take care of unicorns and Pegasus, the school's one and only flying horse. As they got to work, Hunter felt someone nudge him on his shoulders.

"Not like you to walk right into the Prof, what happened? Building castles in the clouds?" Dexter asked. Like him, Dexter Charming, son of King Charming, also attended Beast Training & Care classes due to their love for animals. Hunter replied with a shake of his head.

"Just a girl I caught watching me in the woods," Hunter replied.

"Hmmm... What does she look like? Does she study here?"

"Green eyes, strawberry-blonde hair and...," Hunter thought harder for more details then added,"I think she was wearing glass slippers." Hunter watched as Dexter pondered over his description, forehead crinkling in concentration. Finally Dexter spoke.

"That girl you're talking about, she might be Ashlynn, Ashlynn Ella. I saw her once while I was walking to my Damsel-In-Distressing class. Are you in love? She's quite hot, a good catch in my opinion," Dexter winked, turning his back on Hunter as he went back to brushing the unicorn's mane.

"No! I haven't even talked to her yet," Hunter objected. However, he silently added in a "but I will try to find her and talk to her one day." Thinking about Dexter's words, he agreed with him. Ashlynn did look pretty hot.

After Beast Training & Care, Hunter had an hour's break. He headed for the Castleteria, looking at the people who passed by in search of Ashlynn. Nope, no luck. In the Castleteria, he made his way to the lunch line where today's speciality-stone soup-was being given out. After getting his tray filled, Hunter made his way to his table where he sat with his other guy friends. On his way, the doors to the Castleteria suddenly burst open to the melodious sound of girls' laughter. Hunter turned his head and smiled. In that gang of girls, he had finally spotted her, the one with the strawberry-blonde curls.