Chapter 4

Revenge has never felt so sweet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentina's laugh comes to an end as she clears her throat. "So what are you majoring in?" She asks.

"I'm majoring in Music. To be more precise, I am currently taking piano classes." He says.

"Ah. How long have you been interested in piano?" She asks.

"Since I was 5."

"5?!"

"Yeah. At first I wasn't interested in playing it because I was more interested in listening to people playing the piano." He says. "But one day, I wanted to express myself through music."

Valentina was so intrigued yet starstruck by his soothing words. She could listen to him for hours without getting bored.

"You look so passionate and dedicated about your major. I really respect that." She says.

He smiles. Pretty soon, her bus arrived. "I got to go. It was nice talking to you." She waves at Taemin as she enters the bus. Taemin waves back as he watches her sit down and the bus drives off.

Valentina's heart was fluttering so hard as her cheeks warmed up. "What is this feeling?" She whispers as the bus driver starts the ignition.

~The next day~

Today, Valentina wore a full on disguise because today she would be having class with Oh Sehun and she did not feel like bumping into him.

She showed up several minutes early to English class. Instead of sitting down in her regular seat, she run up seminar bench and she sat on very top row. She ran to the end of the corner and sat down and prayed that he wouldn't bother her or find her.

Students started showing up one by one as Valentina stayed extremely cautious of the front door. She got down on the floor and she peeks her head out for any signs of Sehun.

"Please!" She crosses her fingers. "Let me make it through this class alive." Her heart was beating rapidly against her chest as the uneasy feeling in her started settling in.

Soon, her troubles would be begin, not looking away, Sehun walks in the classroom, ruffling his hair with his fingers. All while still wearing glasses in the building.

Valentina shot her head down

Valentina shot her head down. "Shit! I need to stay calm!" Her thoughts raced through her mind.

Sehun stopped midway as he raised an eyebrow and scanned the entire row of seats. Valentina wanted to stick her head to see why students were murmuring so loudly, but she was going to have to let her curiosity linger a little while longer.