Chapter 14

Dating him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! My manager is about to finish her break! You're going to get me fired!" She yells.

"Not my problem." He snickers. "I'm sure she'll understand."

"Hey!! I'm hanging up before my manager scolds me." She rolls her eyes.

"Wait-!" He yells as Valentina cuts him off, putting her phone in her pocket.

"I can't even work in peace." She sighs to herself.

Her shift went by smoothly for the next several minutes. She tiredly clocked out for the day as she walked out the mall.

"Did that idiot really came here?" She says in her mind. She strolled through the parking lot, looking for him as she clutches onto the strap of her purse.

"Where is four eyes at?" She carefully scans the area thoroughly as she walks by his Ferrari unknowingly.

Sehun scoffs. "Pfft! Look at her blind ass! I'm gonna pull a small prank on her." He says to himself.

"I'm right here!" Sehun honks his horn without any hesitation and Valentina flinches so hard that she drops her purse.

Sehun rolls his window down completely as he bursts into laughter. "Oh hell nah!! I should of recorded that!!" He points at her at her as he continues laughing whilst slapping his steering wheel.

"HEY!!! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!" She stomps her foot on the floor as Sehun dies of laughter. "You almost gave me a heart attack!!!!"

"Key word: almost!! Now get in the car, shorty!!" He collects himself as he rolls the window up.

"Now why would I get in that thing!" She bends down to pick her purse up.

Sehun stops rolling the window midway as he raises his eyebrow in confusion. "Thing?! How dare you?!" He yells. "Now get your beautiful ass in here!" He rolls the window all the way up.

Valentina rolls her eyes as she scoffs. She pulls the passenger door open as she sits down. Valentina closes the door as she puts her seatbelt on.

Sehun covers his mouth as he couldn't contain his laughter in. "I can't stop laughing!!"

"Shut up, four eyes!!!" She slaps his shoulder aggressively.

"Ow!!" He continues laughing as he tries blocking her slaps. "That hurts!" He grabs her wrists before she continues hitting him even harder. "That's enough, cutie." He calms down.

"Where are we even going?" She asks as Sehun lets go of her wrists.

"You'll see." He starts the engine and he focuses on the road. "You just relax." He starts driving.

"Is it a long drive?" She asks.

"Probably." He gently presses the accelerator pedal with his foot.

"At least turn on some music." She look out from her window.

"Fine." He reaches towards the screen as he puts on some music for her.