Chapter 27

Unconditional Love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentina and Mrs. Oh chatted away to pass the time that was going by ever so slowly. She felt so grateful to have such an understanding future mother in law.

But what was left was for her to meet his father whom she heard is a powerful CEO who can eliminate any thread that could be a potential threat to his business or personal life.

After the chat, police came over to take note on everyone's statement and to inform the the potiental reason why Sehun was stabbed in the first place.

"So he was former employee who worked for Oh Groups?" Valentina asks.

"Oh Groups Hotel's management was extremely poor and due to the environment, it shut down and over 100 employees lost their jobs." Taemin says.

"So the former employee wanted revenge by stabbing Sehun?" Valentina asks.

"Yes. He wanted to show Mr. Oh what true pain felt like." Taeyong says.

"But I doubt he knows since he is over seas." Valentina says.

"It's true." Mrs. Oh says. "He more concerned about expanding his empire than worrying about his son."

"But what kind of father is he?" Valentina asks. "More than ever he should be by his son's side. What would the media say if they found out?"

"With all the money he has he can shut anyone's mouth up and the media wouldn't know." Taeyong says.

~Over a month later~

"You're telling me that I have stay here a few more days?! I just woke up!"

"Sir! It's for your own good! You could fall into a relapse any moment!" The nurse tries to calm Sehun down.

Valentina was outside the hallway, humming a small song to herself whilst carrying a lunchbox. She soon heard a commotion coming from Sehun's room.

"My back hurts from laying down and why the hell can't I feel my legs?!?!"

"Is that Sehun?! Is he awake?" She thought.

Without any hesitation, she ran to his room, opening the door. Sehun looked completely dismayed and had a look of pure confusion coursing through his veins.

His eyes glanced at the person standing at the door. "Sehun?!" She mumbles his name loud enough for him to hear her from across the room.

"Shorty?" He mumbles.

Valentina ran to him, throwing herself on him as she wrapped her arms around the base of his neck.

"Ah shit!" Sehun groans and Valentina immediately got off him.

"I'm so sorry!" She immediately got off him. "What seems to be the problem, nurse?"

"The problem is that she won't let me go home and she hasn't explain to me why I can't feel my legs!"

"If you calmed down, I'll gladly explain the situation." She chuckles nervously.