Chapter 8

Dangerous yet beautiful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Because I have common sense." He says.

Valentina leans on his shoulder as he rubs her upper arm. "The ocean look so beautiful." She says.

"It does. The way it comes and goes without ever stopping for any particular reason." He says. "Are you feeling much better now?"

"Of course. Watching the ocean has made me feel more relaxation." She says. "I can just stare at it all day. It makes feel like I'm back home in Jeju Island."

"Jeju Island is lovely at this time." He says. "The scenery there is just breathtaking." He looks her.

He brings his wrist to his face as he looks at his watch. "We must hurry. Dinner starts in 2 hours and the restaurant we picked is really strict about early arrival." He stands up.

Valentina slowly stands up. "Ugh! I have sand everywhere. I guess better hit the showers. So, I'll see you there?"

And he nods. "Of course." He smiles, kissing her cheek.

Valentina smiles the entire way back as she heads to her hotel room.

~Over an hour later~

"Where is four eyes at? I haven't seen him since our heated argument." She looks around the room.

"Has be been avoiding me?" She thought. "Whatever. He must of gotten a heads up."

She went the bathroom to doll herself up. "This is the best outfit I got." She grins as she pulls her phone out of her purse.

She smiles as she sends the picture to her family

She smiles as she sends the picture to her family. "Time to meet them at the lobby." She puts her phone away.

She walks out of the room as she enters the hallway. Valentina approaches the elevator and she presses on the button as she waits for the elevator door to open.

"I can't wait to see Taemin's reaction." She smiles as the elevator door opens up.

She reaches down to the bottom floor as she walks out into the patio enjoying the view.

"Hey man! Look at that. That girl over is practically wearing nothing." A perverted man snickers.

"Let's get her since she's all by herself." The other one whispers.

The two perverted men sneak up behind Valentina discreetly as she was looking forward to having dinner with Taemin and the others.

"Gotcha!" One man grabs her arm. "Why don't you join us for a drink?"