Chapter 13

First kiss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentina blushes as Sehun's words still linger in her mind. Upon entering her house discreetly, she felt a sandal hitting her repeatedly. "OW!!" Valentina screams.

"Mom!! Why are you even hitting me?!" She yells.

"How dare you not come home right after work?!" She keeps hitting her daughter's back.

"I forgot!! That hurts!! Stop hitting me!!"

"I think she's learned her lesson." Her father takes the chancla away from his wife. Valentina immediately runs behind her dad.

"Give me that back. She still hasn't learned her lesson!"

"The important thing is she is back." He says. "And besides, she's a young adult who just enjoying her life!"

"Yeah mom! What dad said..... Save me dad!"

"Honey? She's a young adult. Let her have some fun. She's at that age where she's discovering what she wants to do with her life." He says.

"Dad's right!!"

"There is no time to have fun. Focusing on her studies is more important than than having fun! Becoming a lawyer isn't just going to come to her! How's she going to be the best if she's being distracted all the time?!"

Valentina sighs as she felt a wave of sadness coming over her. "I'm going to my room now." She sighs as she storms to her room.

Hearing her parents arguing, reminded her of her childhood trauma where they always argued everyone 5 minutes about her future but she was just kid who wanted to play with the other kids without worrying about the future.

"Now look what you've done." He says, looking all disappointed at his wife.

This weekend, she was supposed to see Taemin off at the airport but with the incident that she caused with her parents, she just FaceTimes him goodbye and wished him well in Paris.

The weekend went by slowly and Monday soon slowly crept in. "Why did I choose an early class?" She steps into the shower. "I could be in bed sleeping right now."

Valentina just went with the flow during her gym class.  Soon, it was lunch hour and practically it was the only time of the day she was looking forward to.

After having lunch, she headed to her next class. All the professor did was give a lecture the entire hour. She barely listen to a word since she and few others kept falling asleep.

As Valentina stood up to pick up her backpack, a bunch a girls squeal upon seeing Sehun entering the classroom.

"Oh my god!"

"It's Sehun!!"

"He's so handsome."

Valentina turns around where Sehun was at the door way waiting for her. With a small smile slapped on his face. "Damn. He's everywhere." She whispers as she places her backpack on her shoulder.

"You coming baby girl?!" He asks. "Or do I have to come get you myself?" He asks, waiting patiently for her to finish packing up.