Chapter 9

Caught in the act
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She watches them as they threw water at each other. "I'm being attacked by a pair of idiots!!" Taeyong yells.

"Come back here boy!" Sehun yells as Taemin keeps splashing him.

This is the most fun she's ever had and the most she's has ever laughed in her entire life.

~Later that same evening~

It was around 11 pm and Valentina finally arrived at home expecting everyone to asleep, but when she turned on the light, she saw her mother and father on couch waiting for her.

"W-what are you guys doing up?" She asks.

"There she is darling. Safe and sound." Mrs. Kim says. "Now let's all go to bed."

"Did you have a great time?" Her father asks as he takes her luggage.

"I did." She yawns. "But I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow." She goes to her room, yawning while stretching her arms out.

"Alright darling. Sleep well." He smiles.

"Now let go back to sleep!" Mrs. Kim slaps her husband's shoulder blade.

~A few days later~

"Tell me why did Tanya come crying to me demanding why you broke her heart?!" Taeyong comes in the bar room.

"Chill man. What's going on?" Sehun stops throwing darts at the wall and looks at Taemin in confusion.

"Tanya came crying to me asking me why Taemin barely looked at her during our vacation to Shanghai and he straight up told her that he's not interested in her." Taeyong says.

"I thought you and Tanya were getting well." Sehun says.

"Well, fix this man! Hannah is really angry at me!"

"She shouldn't. Hannah shouldn't stick her nose where it doesn't belong." Taemin says. "And it was obvious before the trip. I kept giving her signals and she didn't get the hint that I wasn't interested in her." Taemin puts his book down.

"But still. Make up with her! Hannah and I getting along really well!" Taeyong says.

"I can't." He stands up.

"Why not man?" Sehun approaches them.

"Because I like someone else." Taemin says as he approaches the fridge and pulls out a cool drink.

"Who?!" They both asks at the same time.

"I'm not telling. It's a secret." He opens the lid and takes a sip.

Sehun approaches him. "Come on! Tell us!! We're you're friends!" Sehun puts his arm around Taemin.

"Nah. I don't feel like it." He walks towards the couch.

"Well, whoever she is, I'll fully support you." Sehun says.

Taemin inhales and exhales deeply.